Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

Murph here, new to the server have not played Disco for a few years and new to the RP side of things.

Im out there trading away and will be looking for a faction but still unsure on the direction my character will take just trying to make some money so if you have any advice it will be greatly appreciated .
Oterwise ill just see you in space

Murph out
Hey and welcome to our little slice of heaven!

Picking up on roleplay isn't really too difficult, and there's a few tutorials on the forums that ought to be able to help you out, such as this one.

As for money? Trading is the best way to go. Try trading different commodities, especially ores that are mined by players, they often return huge profits.

Also, remember to check out the rules while you're here as they've recently been updated. Anyone with a white name on the forums are official Angels, and can help you with ingame or forum issues that you might have. There should also be moderators and admins floating around for more pressing matters.

Again, welcome and have fun!
Welcome to discovery bro!

There are many fun factions to play in on this server, Trading is the best way to make some money.. I mean i like to pirate Wink but if you want big moniezzzz you gotta trade.
Be sure to hit me up if you need anything or want to join the most awesome australian faction. ( Lots of Aussies )

Also look for players tagged [Angels] ingame they will give you the answers you need also.
(08-01-2016, 07:30 AM)Wulverine Wrote: [ -> ]Hey and welcome to our little slice of heaven!

Picking up on roleplay isn't really too difficult, and there's a few tutorials on the forums that ought to be able to help you out, such as this one.

As for money? Trading is the best way to go. Try trading different commodities, especially ores that are mined by players, they often return huge profits.

Also, remember to check out the rules while you're here as they've recently been updated. Anyone with a white name on the forums are official Angels, and can help you with ingame or forum issues that you might have. There should also be moderators and admins floating around for more pressing matters.

Again, welcome and have fun!

thanks rules read. that tutorial was helpful thanks
(08-01-2016, 07:33 AM)GuapMan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to discovery bro!

There are many fun factions to play in on this server, Trading is the best way to make some money.. I mean i like to pirate Wink but if you want big moniezzzz you gotta trade.
Be sure to hit me up if you need anything or want to join the most awesome australian faction. ( Lots of Aussies )

Also look for players tagged [Angels] ingame they will give you the answers you need also.

Do you mind if a kiwi joins
(08-01-2016, 07:54 AM)Murph Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 07:33 AM)GuapMan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to discovery bro!

Do you mind if a kiwi joins

I've sent you a PM, contact me there. Smile