Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Laowai admin poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
He was the very first I had an RP conversation with (ever) and he gave me that important, first impression about Discovery and RP in general.
He has in my eyes always been a paragon of respect and maturity in Omicron Gamma and on the server as a whole.

Approved.
He as an admin isn't an option but a necessity, if he becomes admin, he will surely boost the number of just, reasonable, and patient judgements. A very understanding person, who loves this game, and a master of high-grade roleplay. I rarely met him, but it was enough to say "very-very good idea" about his election. This basicaly means...

[color=#66CCCC]YES
Why are people still posting here when i saw [Admin]Laowai character name in game already.
Congrats on being thrown to the wolves, Laowai. Just remember to keep plenty of steaks on your person for distractions! And people keep posting here to say yes because they're too lazy to read the sub-heading of this topic which states he's the newest admin in Disco. Doesn't need to be closed though, everyone's being reasonably nice so far XD
' Wrote:Congrats on being thrown to the wolves, Laowai. Just remember to keep plenty of steaks on your person for distractions! And people keep posting here to say yes because they're too lazy to read the sub-heading of this topic which states he's the newest admin in Disco. Doesn't need to be closed though, everyone's being reasonably nice so far XD

You really want to make him afraid of his job, don't you? You are suppose to encourage him to love his work:P

edit: Xing, that just sounded so wrong, especially from you
<-wolf
I can eat him mwahaha
*Puts a firecracker in [Admin]Laowai's ship and runs for the hills*
Ah, congratulations.

DON'T BLOW IT!!

Just kidding, go get 'em tiger.:)
I'm always available for distractions when you run out of steak. I have a near insatiable desire to confuse, annoy, and otherwise make people go o.O

Granted, it doesn't always go as planned, but my Starflea did get Mon'Star running in fear. Or leaving the system, anyway.
Admin ship has been set up to test various admin functions.

Now it's time for a more official announcement... since the voting is going on quite well, I'll now grant Laowai server admin privileges here on the forum. Since now on, he has full rights related to his admin status.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17