Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Return + Opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a month break and some relaxing, I thought I would attempt to get back into the game (despite me saying I wouldn't come back). But I can't leave. Discovery, like gravity, cannot be avoided. It brings you back every time you try to leave. I want to try to stay permanently this time, and avoid trouble. The following YT video will go more in depth.

Do not reply unless you have watched the video first. Keep it constructive.
Also, apologies for the annoying voice. I can't help it.

See you all in space. Keep me out of trouble if you spot me acting like an idiot.
I learnt more about critical Auxesia roleplay from this video than I do from being IN Auxesia (the whole nomad morph thing). Always wondered where that nomad RP came from with Sapphire and Hunt. The banned six problem has been solved at this point, dev strike is over.

Auxesia is extremely active right now, both in forum and ingame presence. It's absolutely through the roof and we're all having a vast amount of fun. Currently plotting shenanigans in Liberty, swashbuckling rescue missions, generally sticking it to the infected, all that fun stuff.

Your voice is beautiful. You could happily do podcasting or ASMR, and I'd pay good money to listen to it. It's really harmonious. As someone who has suffered with severe depression throughout your entire life, your arguments are completely coherent.

Of course, it's not up to me, and I don't know very well, but from the audio given you seem like a fun dude with a level head on your shoulders. As for everyone else in Aux', you'd have to prove yourself.

If you'd like to have a shot with Auxesia again, you'd have to convince Nyx that you've changed proactively - which means less becoming invested in disco drama - which means sending us an application, and being considered over a trial period. Don't become emotionally invested in the game. If you feel you're becoming openly concerned with something that is happening in universe, stick yourself out of it for a few days. Don't get angry to the point where you feel tempted to post angry missives on the forums, or go on an ingame killing spree.

Good luck, have fun, and I hope life improves for you. As someone else with depression, feel free to talk to me if life is hard. My SKYPE is duncan.lawrey, displayed name Erinyes.
I feel offended that I wasn't mentioned in this video.

i cri everytiem

Still, it is true that you'll never get better if there aren't players that are better than you. You might improve your form and mechanics, but you'll never increase your "skill" if there isn't someone better than you. You will improve but you'll never put to practice things that you simply don't need to do. You might get better still by playing against several people at once, but that's about it.
I remember when you came to O-11 with your RNC Donau and tried to destroy our meeting with PRIME| on our [RHA] ships Big Grin We rofled really hard and you gave us a good laugh.

Anyway, welcome back, don't go on full rage like a kiddy again, ok?
(08-02-2016, 11:25 PM)Samuel Samuels Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when you came to O-11 with your RNC Donau and tried to destroy our meeting with PRIME| on our [RHA] ships Big Grin We rofled really hard and you gave us a good laugh.

XD did you love how I quoted the opening lines of the game called Hatred?
(08-02-2016, 11:30 PM)Ruairi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 11:25 PM)Samuel Samuels Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when you came to O-11 with your RNC Donau and tried to destroy our meeting with PRIME| on our [RHA] ships Big Grin We rofled really hard and you gave us a good laugh.

XD did you love how I quoted the opening lines of the game called Hatred?

Yeah Big Grin Big Grin

Anyway, when you want to rejoin RHA, feel free to apply again.