Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Wanted] Transmission Bar/Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay it seems no one understand my first attempt in explaining what I am after. So I will hopefully make it a little easier for you.

[Image: eepIU9Q.png] ~ This picture is similar of how I want the transmission bar, the triangle on the left... Hopefully this will help.

Hopefully this makes things alot easier to understand.

Thank you in advice. I will pay for the picture depending on quality and color and how closely the picture is to my liking. Not only that but I am more than happy to take other peoples ideas and give feedback on if I like them or not.

But the money will be ingame with sirius credits and it will be between 50 - 250million depending on how well it is.

~ Shaggy
Just bumping this for the guys who live in the opposite time zone. Still in need of this
Bump again
Are you looking for something like this? Naturally I can add on to it and work with you on the finer details.

[img][Image: RosRom.gif][/img]
(08-06-2016, 11:51 PM)LONGBOW Wrote: [ -> ]Are you looking for something like this? Naturally I can add on to it and work with you on the finer details.

[img][Image: RosRom.gif][/img]

I like the picture it self dude, it is pretty awesome. But erm the second picture is just a blank fuzzy "video recording" so I can use it for any of my characters as a temporary thing until I come up with a better roleplay story for my characters, with pictures and so on. So for the time being. A blank fuzzy "Video Recording" would be perfect. But can I have it in the shape of a "Illuminati Triangle"

Cheers.
So something more like:

[Image: Illuminati-signal-cut_1.gif]
(08-07-2016, 01:06 AM)LONGBOW Wrote: [ -> ]So something more like:

[Image: Illuminati-signal-cut_1.gif]

Sort of but I want the triangle to have the "Video Recording" if that makes sense.

So the "Illuminati Triangle" design. But with the "Fuzzy video Recording" on the inside instead of a sqaure or a circle or a different shape.
I have just updated post #1 to try and make things more easier and clear to understand what I am after.
[Image: Illuminati-signal-cut_2.gif]
(08-07-2016, 01:39 AM)LONGBOW Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Illuminati-signal-cut_2.gif]

Nearly there, just loose the detail and the eye of the Illuminati Triangle. All I want is the triangle it self, but people will put all the detail on the outside not the inside. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4