Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Blackhack-Speed Wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: x9g5V9L.gif]

Location...Unknown...Encryption...High...

Sunny had promised us space but the amount we have is no joke. Security is very tight in the labs with DNA readers and code inputs for each wing and console. Everything is monitored electronically with warnings going directly to the security chief's (Nutcrusher), Sunny's and my communicator. The front door is solid Ultralloy with five different entry protocols for all personnel that don't have a senior management clearance on them. After entering the outer door you are standing in a sanitation room where low levels of ion radiation flood the room and effectively strip any stray molecules off your body. Once you leave the decontamination room you enter a long hallway all white with doors on either side and different names on them. Each room is a self contained environment with its own decontamination unit, kitchen, bunk room, testing area, offices, life support, and restrooms. At the end of the hallway a sign reads Chief Mechanic. There is only a retina scanner for this room as it will only open for senior management clearance. This room has a 3d holographic sub room, a table, kitchen and recreational room. The bed room is the only portion of the entire speed wing that has a window. The window makes up the entirety of the wall and is made out of solid Blue diamonds 4 inches thick.

End

"Pick your favorite Kusari dish Lady Hisano. In my travels I was usually alone and I missed my mothers cooking so I learned to cook them my self. I can't guarantee it will be 5 star but I have the ingredients to make any Kusari dish as I have found not much can replace their taste." Hyun said while he sipped at his drink.

While he waited for her answer he moved into another part of the apartment where a light came on to expose a well stocked Kitchen.

[Image: Chefs-Kitchen.jpg]
Examining the high quality kitchen, she takes a few moments before deciding.

"I believe I am in the mood for Kyoto Ramen, styled Kotteri-kei. It is not from the Blood Dragons, but before I joined them, it was a popular dish on Planet New Tokyo."
Hyun pulls out some Charslu sauce he had prepped the day before in preperation for this visit. (Inside of the fridge were many pre-prepared dishes he had made for various Kusari dishes.

[Image: 8BUeNr4.jpg]

He also pulled out a prepped chicken base.

[Image: gJinRnp.jpg]

As well as prepped Tare

[Image: KjyfsIN.jpg]

Firing up the stoves Hyun heats up the seperate items. As they are heated he cooks up some noodles and slices up Charsiu, Menma, Soft boiled egg, and Green Onions.

When the noodles are done and the rest of the ingredients are heated he pulls out a couple of bowls and fills the with the different soups adding last the noodles. He then tops it with the Charsiu, Menma, Soft Boiled Egg, and Green Onion.

[Image: 22UKTes.jpg]

Finally ready to eat about 15 minutes later he brings the bowls to the tables and offers to fill her cup after which he fills his own.

She takes a moment to smell the scent coming from the Kyoto Ramen, before nodding to accept a drink refill. Accepting the bowl from him, she sets it down gently on the table, taking her first taste in quite a while.

"Ah...how delectable! It brings me back to my teenage years. I am amazed at your cooking skills, Hyun."

To go with it, she drinks from her glass, taking a small sip.

Hyun blushes, partly because of the Sake, partly from the compliment.

"Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita" Hyun said while bowing. "I learned the dishes I remember my mother making as I grew up..." He paused so slightly, it seemed as though he wanted to continue, but he did not. Hyun was not one to talk about his past.

After they finished eating and some more small talk. Hyun set his empty bowl and cup aside. His demeanor changed to business and his lips drew straight.

"On too business." Hyun said with a small smile at the end. "Lady Hisano, I would share with you some things. When I was younger I flew for Samura, or more specificaly a black branch of Samura. Not by choice, no, I was sold to them for my memory and navigation skills. I eventually worked my self free and left them. That was shortly before I wound up drunk in Sunny's bar. I did not bring you here to talk about my past though. I have a score to settle with Smura.

Lady Hisano, I would like the Blood Dragons to help me steal not one but two Ryuujin."

[Image: Kusaristransport.png]

"Now I know that is a tall order but here is why. One, the Ryuujin will not only help the AFC as a better option for mobile research. It would also help in making AFC a market powerhouse that would be very happy to assist our good friends in any way we could. Secondly, it would help the Dragons logistically. With this vessel you could move large amounts of supplies or personnel more efficiently, especially in edge space operations.

Our target will be the Samura docks on Planet Junyo. While AFC is a 'lawful' organisation, there is little we can do physically to steal the ships however I have come up with a rather diabolical plan for liberating two of these fine vessels. To start with AFC will challenge Samura to a Jump race. If you have never seen one of those it is where the racers are jumped to a random system. That could be as close as one system over. Or as far as the other side of Sirius. Since most of Samuras pilots will be engaged in the race there should be little to no resistance in space the surface would be the issue. Since Samura and Hogosha are so close, there is little doubt that they would not pass up a chance to beat down AFC especially in racing. Once Samura is out of the picture your Marines would storm the facility and attempt to seize control of two Ryuujin. While AFC's Security force is small they have volunteered to go with the ground force provided they can take on the Dragons name and armor for the duration of the mission. We mean no dishonor by asking to take the Dragons name. We would simply like to contribute where we can. Once the Ryuujin are secure you would need to fly them to a near by system. It may be possible to cloak them once they are in another system and then fly them to a base so there ID's can be changed. That said I will leave all the tactical logistics to you."
Hyun watched the Good Lady as he awaited her reply.

She has her arms gently crossed on her lower torso, as if in thought.

"Two Ryuujins from Planet Junyo...Junyo is not too far from the Battleship Myoko. But, if Samura accepts this jump race, they will be too distracted...Hogosha may likely follow. The Blood Dragons may be able to seep their Marines in...a halfway thought out plan. Planet Junyo is the second most locked down planet in all of Kusari. It is also a center of trade in Kusari, which doesn't just host mercenaries, it sends them out. It is quite potentially a suicidal mission. With Junyo's extreme ground defenses and with the Bounty Hunters Guild, the Kusari Naval Forces, the Hogosha, and the Kusari State Police all sitting about one trade lane away, this would be a gargantuan task. Are you sure these Ryuujins cannot be found anywhere else less defended? Or found on Yukawa? It will take more than just leading the Samurans away for a mystery race trip. Considering the massive opposition and that the only landmass on Junyo is a large city, this mission lacks both probability and possibility, as the Dragons would have to infiltrate the entire city and take two large transport vessels swiftly. I do believe Yukawa Shipyard has a much higher rate of success."

"Very good points Lady Hisano. As I have been out of direct touch with Kusari, besides a leisure passing through, I am not as well versed in the current events as you would be. I am also a man of the mind not of war. My original thought was Yokohoma shipyard as the target. However, when I checked the listings I did not see the Ryuujin for sale their. Even if they do not have them for sale if they build them there that would be enough no matter if we are only able to make our escape with the schematics for one we could build them in time even if we have to piece them together in space while space walking. All of that said I am not a man with a mind for war deception yes as I am a business man but war is foreign to me. I would leave the military aspects to the Blood Dragons including the target." Hyun states as he subtly mimics the Good Lady's body language.

"AFC is willing to help in any way we possibly can if there are certain supplies that you would need to make this more of a reality AFC would be happy to provide them for a reduced cost. I do believe we could supply you with several tens of thousands of Kemwer Munitions which are a good bit better than most of what you can find around here. This is for the betterment of both our honorable organisations." Hyun finished by leaning back in his chair as he waited to see how the Good Lady would respond.

Looking thoughtful, Lady Kimura started to form her choice in the matter.

"Junyo will not be possible to penetrate at this time. That leaves Yukawa Shipyard. It is not as defended, I believe. The Ryuujins are made and sold there, if we can get a couple well invested spies aboard the station, the transports are ours, and nobody will recognize a thing. They will pose as two freelancing traders to the station, in civilian ships. It should be easy to obtain them without any conflict, which is what we want right now. In and out, no trouble."

"Lady Hisano, you are much more versed in this matter than I. I value you input most highly. I would like to start preparations as soon as possible if you are OK with it. We have both stated ideas and I will defer to your more experienced mind in this. We shall do whatever you deem as the best path." Hyun's expression read as though he was quite pleased. He had never had a hand in stealing ships. But where there is a need you can forge a way.

"My only question to you Lady Hisano, would be do the Dragons have someone who can Scrub the ID's so we can use them openly after obtaining them." It was asked with sincere intentions since neither AFC nor the Dragons could use a transport labeled as stolen.
Pages: 1 2 3