Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stranger in a not so strange land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name is Finn Aidan and while I am neither new to Freelancer or to the discovery mod itself. I am new to this server. The server I previously played on used a variation of this mod up until about a year ago. After 5 years as a player and a Admin there our numbers sadly have dropped to non-existent, sooooo a group of friends and I decided a new home was in order. Here we are. Been here about a week now, LOVE the mod, RP, and the polite / professional attitude of the Admin team. This could be a long relationship.

To any who are interested, watch the bio section, mine is coming soon. :)
Well, welcome to the Discovery server, make sure you freshen up on the rules and enjoy the server.
Looking good. I like the sig. Beware the temptation to clan up with all of your old buddies though, that never works out. Best thing to do is join existing factions and go from there.

+1
welcome and nice sig.
Welcome to Disco, hope all works out for you, btw\

Apply for SCRA today!

sorry always have to do the faction plug lol

always nice to see new people about, have a good time, and see you in space.
hey welcome around
Welcome to Discovery!
Hey Finn,

Welcome to disco. Hit me up with a PM if you want to talk about the crusader faction - have idea.
Hello and welcome. You and your friends should join the Kusari Naval Forces.
Well welcome to you, I hope you'll love it here as I do. I won't bug you with the rules or anything, as you seem to have got the hang of it.
I won't use shameless 'Join us' propagandas, but do encourage you to join A faction, but one you will like.. Just see what style of play suits you, and who offers that kind of thing..

Oh and JOIN US:P
Pages: 1 2