Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Activity Notice: July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We have made a pro-rata adjustment for the approximate 3 days of DDOS attacks by a 1/10th reduction of the normal expected hours

FACTIONS STRIPPED

Gateway, highlighted in April so that was valid for May, June and July. Two months recovery then reached 13:02:48 for July, any reason for not losing officialdom? Edit: Gateway position as was, hopefully August and onwards will meet the 24 hours.

{343} - Kusari Exiles 02:10:49, highlighted in May so that was valid for June, July and August so we now have May, June and July below activity with 21:04:22 hours over last three months. Is there still the ZOI problem? If yes could you precisely detail it. Edit:
(08-09-2016, 03:09 PM)Char Aznable Wrote: [ -> ]....., I hereby officially disband {343}. ...

|+|- - The Crimson Cross, highlighted in May so that was valid for June, July and August so we now have May, June and July below activity with 20:09:16 hours over last three months.

FACTIONS IN NEED OF SUPPORT

The following factions are currently not meeting one or multiple criteria and have been put under support mode by the administration:
This equates to your first activity warning and will be active for August, September and October.

BHG| - Bounty Hunters Guild, you have managed 1d, 05:55:26 in the last three months. Due to the June situation times were just logged so this has worked in the factions favour.
DHC - Daumann Heavy Construction - 16:49:10
GMG| - Gas Miners Guild. Due to the June situation times were just logged so this has worked in the factions favour.
PRIME| - Prime Artificial Intelligence - 4:49:38 for July.
VWA| - Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee - 07:59:34

To try and avoid being declared inactive and possibly losing officialdom these factions will be given the assistance flag on the activity list and are highly encouraged to seek new members and explore new avenues. The support mode will end when the faction regains an healthy state (which means not receiving another activity warning) or is stripped of official status.

Could respective faction leaders contact admin so we can start discussions going on how to provide concrete support, if possible, to help strengthen the faction.

FACTIONS SUSPENDED

The following factions are not meeting the minimum population requirement for their factions, that being having at least 3 active members:

None

FACTIONS DROPPED from Tracker

The following Unofficial Factions are being dropped from the tracker for not meeting the 6 hour requirement:

|CTC - Corsair Trade Company (Unofficial) 03:30:01
/DM/- - Detroit Munitions (Unofficial) 03:11:35
"A"- - Fallen Angels (Unofficial) 00:14:43
|LSA - Liberty Security Agency (Unofficial) 00:56:19
[W] - Wisp Innovations (Unofficial) 0:00:00
(08-06-2016, 12:01 PM)The Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]
FACTIONS IN NEED OF SUPPORT

GMG| - Gas Miners Guild. Due to the June situation times were just logged so this has worked in the factions favour.

I'm afraid I don't understand what "times were just logged" means. Does this mean, with the adjustment, GMG has met the required time?
[Image: 12841400.png]

I'm receiving the sad news. I don't even know how could that happen.
"A"- - Fallen Angels (Unofficial) 00:14:43

Well, does that mean this experiment is a failure?
(08-08-2016, 07:46 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid I don't understand what "times were just logged" means. Does this mean, with the adjustment, GMG has met the required time?

In June the team were involved in a lot of discussions and debates which left some of normal admin activity undone. This included the normal activity check, we posted the times of factions to record times, http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=141693, but did not formally warn any.

Thus any actual initial warning for GMG and BHG were not explicitly given. Rather than enter long convoluted discussions regarding "you did not formally warn us" scenarios we have in effect granted those two factions a "bye" for June, hence the phrase, "this has worked in the factions favour."
I get it now. GMG is warned for July, that's all I wanted to know.
Greetings,

Quote:Gateway, highlighted in April so that was valid for May, June and July. Two months recovery then reached 13:02:48 for July, any reason for not losing officialdom?
In the past three months it was really poor but from August the faction activity returned to normal again. We are active both inRP (Example1, example2, example3, example4, example5, example6) and inGame time again and we are working to give a new boost due to the new reforms.
Last 7 days: 1d, 06:28:52; This month: 1d, 06:28:52; Active characters (this month): 13
Active characters (last 7 days): 13

In the next three months we are sure to keep the basic requirements and more. I hope these are are convincing, Thank you for your patience.
(08-09-2016, 08:08 AM)Alan Shepard Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings,

Quote:Gateway, highlighted in April so that was valid for May, June and July. Two months recovery then reached 13:02:48 for July, any reason for not losing officialdom?
In the past three months it was really poor but from August the faction activity returned to normal again. We are active both inRP (Example1, example2, example3, example4, example5, example6) and inGame time again and we are working to give a new boost due to the new reforms.
Last 7 days: 1d, 06:28:52; This month: 1d, 06:28:52; Active characters (this month): 13
Active characters (last 7 days): 13

In the next three months we are sure to keep the basic requirements and more. I hope these are are convincing, Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, noted and raised into the admin discussion forum.
Speaking on behalf of {343} here. The ZOI Problem is only part of the issue, but to get this right: I have abandoned Discovery, and as of now, the faction is effectively nonexistant. The person I gave the faction to (and the leadership change is still not reflected in the forum, by the way) is experiencing Real-Life issues and does not have the time to keep it up, at least if my information is still correct.

The faction has been experiencing heavy issues over the course of its existence. Beginning with the hatesquad-attacks that made logging a pain in Summer of last year, the promises of the Civil War being on the Horizon and the constant prolonging of said events, ended by the ZOI of the faction (both NPC and official ID) not being adjusted for over seven months now, the memberbase has been constantly shrinking and losing its interest. By the end of my investment in the server in May, I had a mere five people in the Skype chat, most of which were not interested in the faction anymore.

So, to sum this up: I did my very best to make Kusari interesting again, and to make the civil war a thing. I set it up with a lot of events, logging ingame and animating people to do it. The response that came from all sides (community, Admins and Developers) was constant ignorance of the problems we were facing or even causing more, both by ignoring it and by actively working against it.

So unless the person I gave the faction to decides to speak up and take the helm, I hereby officially disband {343}. Good luck getting activity, interesting stuff and whatever in Kusari with that attitude, Discovery.
Seriously, Char, I have to ask what were you waiting for?
Pages: 1 2 3