Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Advertisement for Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings fellow community members.

Because there has been no faction status reports for this month, I feel the need to post separately to reach out to the community that might not be too informed about the Archangels F.C. and perhaps gain someone's interest into joining. We are currently on the low side of members at the moment and thus there is the result of less activity output in game. Never-the-less, we are working hard to produce some things and have some plans. We are maintaining our activity at the moment but that's not to say we wouldnt mind some help from people who would find themselves interested in joining and participating.

So what are we doing?

- We've started a turf-war with the Hogosha. It is our hope as well with the HA leader to bring some activity into Kusari from this and also attract members to both sides that are interested in the conflict.

- We've been working and strengthening our smuggling operations. Our faction is a closed economy faction so the main driver of cash at the moment is trading and smuggling. We've been opening new doors to interesting routes and have been reinforcing our operations. We also have bonuses that we give out!
If you like trading then you should check it out.

- We've got a hard-core mode for anyone interested in a challenge.

- We are working on several projects with one being to have 'party ships' flying around as mobile centers for business. If you are interested in RP then you could check this out.
(Not to mention we have our own commodity that this is related to)

- We have several manuals and such that are being worked on at the moment including a codex which will make your experience in AFC more in-depth.

- If you are interested in mechanic and technology RP then we have that. Or how about hitting up the bar and grabbing yourself a drink and a girl to share it with? Wink

There are more things to include but this is just a snip of what is making us stand out (besides all the racing events we have done and will be doing in the future).
I hope this will perhaps spark some interest into someone. It is my goal to have our members have fun and be entertained. Hopefully if you like what you see then you feel encourage to join Smile .

Click on my sig to get info on how that works.
Thanks for your time reading.
At the very least you have become more aware about what AFC is Smile .

Support 163 !

Yes this is a join-me thread.
#shameless-advertising
Get the Arrow to have double Class 10 slots again and then ye.
You can expect my application soon.
I'll join if you 1: let me partake in developing your faction's RP 2: partake in helping me develope my PvP skills.
(08-11-2016, 01:46 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings fellow community members.

Because there has been no faction status reports for this month...

Yes this is a join-me thread.
#shameless-advertising
I have no problem with your "shameless-advertising" or any other recruiting threads, but please don't mislead players by starting your recruiting pitch with a misleading claim. The admin team (or at least The Kitty) posted the July activity notice five days ago: Activity Notice: July. Do you really expect the admins to post warnings to player groups/factions that they haven't been active enough in August when we're not even halfway through the month yet? I doubt that any of the admins own a crystal ball that will accurately predict the final results. If the admins had access to a certain DeLorean with a flux capacitor, I suspect they wouldn't have banned six players that led to a lot of controversy and a lot of wasted time. What makes you think that the August activity report should have come out by August 10 (when you started this thread)?
(08-12-2016, 07:59 AM)Juan_Arquero Wrote: [ -> ]I have no problem with your "shameless-advertising" or any other recruiting threads, but please don't mislead players by starting your recruiting pitch with a misleading claim. The admin team (or at least The Kitty) posted the July activity notice five days ago: Activity Notice: July. Do you really expect the admins to post warnings to player groups/factions that they haven't been active enough in August when we're not even halfway through the month yet? I doubt that any of the admins own a crystal ball that will accurately predict the final results. If the admins had access to a certain DeLorean with a flux capacitor, I suspect they wouldn't have banned six players that led to a lot of controversy and a lot of wasted time. What makes you think that the August activity report should have come out by August 10 (when you started this thread)?

Faction status reports are different from activity notices bruh. FSRs are where factions report in with what they did the previous month and talk about anything they need help with. An activity notice just says which factions got stripped. Please don't mislead players by acting like Nom is in the wrong for a recruitment post.
(08-11-2016, 01:54 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Get the Arrow to have double Class 10 slots again and then ye.

I miss the Arrow having 2 missile slots :C

(08-11-2016, 02:16 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]You can expect my application soon.

yay ^^

(08-12-2016, 01:37 AM)Magnifique Wrote: [ -> ]I'll join if you 1: let me partake in developing your faction's RP 2: partake in helping me develope my PvP skills.

Unless I am missing something here... then sure? Lol.
Also in terms of PvP skills you can look up posts that has made. Those can help you a lot.

(08-12-2016, 07:59 AM)Juan_Arquero Wrote: [ -> ][...snip...]

Is there anything else you would like to add, mister?
Might as well bump this
Meh 1 more bump
You already have a recruitment thread, don't you? You don't need two.