Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test - Level 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
danko memes
(08-12-2016, 11:06 AM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]danko memes

Oh hell yeah, man.
Welcome to 2010.
The memes are coming back, and I can feel it. The old memes are returning from the grave to wreak havoc upon us all.
I don't understand this meme. What is it, why is everyone repeating it. Is it one of those disgusting normie memes that you find on facebook like dat boi?
(08-12-2016, 11:22 AM)Reid Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand this meme. What is it, why is everyone repeating it. Is it one of those disgusting normie memes that you find on facebook like dat boi?

It's a treasured memory of the horrors of high school gym classes, that is stuck in the minds of many. It has tortured us mentally and physically.
(08-12-2016, 11:22 AM)Reid Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand this meme. What is it, why is everyone repeating it. Is it one of those disgusting normie memes that you find on facebook like dat boi?

Yes. The Facebook plebs have only just discovered what memes are and are making extremely low quality, forgettable memes, such as this one. Probably gained popularity from Vines.

These plebs are ruining the definition of memes. Back then, memes used to be a positive thing. Now-days it's a synonym for a insert fake and homo word
You are exactly right about that, good sir.

That's all you need to know.
Pages: 1 2