Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I guess it is true you can never leave disco forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

I've been gone for quite a long time. and I just wanted to say that I'm back (for real), My summer Quarter of college just finished and I feel like getting back into discovery.
I used to play as a Hauler in IC and as a K'Hara|, I think my nomad was called Lotan and my Hauler was like IC|Seattle. But I'm going to try doing some new things [except for gallia, never again] and see whats changed about the game.

Anyone know any active Trading/Hauling Corps that are active on west coast US time?

can't wait to hear the classic "2 milli or die" phrase again. just kidding.

Anyway whats good.
I remember you and your avatar. Welcome back.
Welcome back.
Oh yeah that avatar, welcome back. And make sure you re-join the IC ( :
Quote:nyone know any active Trading/Hauling Corps that are active on west coast US time?

Hello, welcome back, Gateway have some member and exec. from this zone. You are welcomed in this team.
Welcome
'Two mill or die' 'U Russ)))??' Big Grin Ahh. So many things to miss.... Welcome back Smile
(08-12-2016, 03:30 PM)xiphos Wrote: [ -> ]' 'U Russ)))??

that name seems familiar but I don't remember.
Welcome back Smile
Welcome back!

As far as west coast time trading/hauling, in the evening hours it's a little low with server pop. Myself and are west coast as well, and he's in OSC and Junkers Congress - both which haul/trade. There is also the that does some hauling/trading on the side, and we're always looking for more people. Smile
Pages: 1 2