Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I have returned!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, im sure some of you guys remember when i had to leave with this thread: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=141614

And now im back! Things have went really good for me and my mother, except for my father who i do not want to talk about. If he gets close to my mother again, not only hes going to jail for 6 months, hes probably getting punched in the face by my brother again.

For now, we have moved to another home to the north of spain, the family of the girlfriend of my brother has given to us for now, until the judge aganist my father arrives on october. Then after that my mother will return back to the philipines and about myself, i will move with my brother and her girlfriend to a new flat together, then i will try to join the spanish army (its a good path to become independant).

Well, you guys dont need to worry anymore, things here are fine! I can finally return!