Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Warning: Freelancer Pilot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I have been playing freelancer since around 2003 after it was released. I had never done the single player campaign until recently because all I did was play on RAW 24/7 server. Also I hosted a very popular freeworlds Star Wars TC modded server for a while. I was getting tired of my recent gaming life(SWGEMU), and so I looked into freelancer servers. After seeing several populated servers on the starport I got excited and ordered new freelancer discs through Ebay. After getting the discs I decided it was time to just complete the single player campaign, and the critics were right that the story isn't long enough.

I am still unsure how the new storyline works, where it is written, or how to access it, but i do enjoy flying around looking for a really good trade route as i slowly add enough credits to buy a big battleship. Perhaps someday I can join an alliance to engage in legendary battles across the game.
All the information you want can be found on the disco wiki:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Timeline_of_...y_Universe

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/

Its a bit out of date but will suffice your requirements, any other questions you have ask here. People are always keen to help
Welcome to the server, make sure to take a gander over the rules
Welcome. You can start making some money to set up your first trader character by mining at Pennsylvania system (Ralston Ice Field) and selling Helium at Philadelphia Station there.
Use "/restart beginner" command and you'll get all what you need to start with mining.
ayo real TKM hours who up
How do I delete my profile? I want to delete my forum profile as well as my accounts.
That was... quick. A PM to the admins perhaps? They should help with that. Also instead of deleting the ships, you can always give them to other new players instead of outright deleting them.
Nothing prevents you from simply not coming back here again and deleting Freelancer or the mod. ;3
so you refuse to delete my information then, you guys are the best. I found nothing but class from everyone who plays on here. This server has the stupidest rules I have ever seen and no-one follows the rules. It's funny how people engage in ways that will get me banned, and when I talk about it you change some flags on my accounts.
(10-02-2016, 04:53 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing prevents you from simply not coming back here again and deleting Freelancer or the mod. ;3
No I would rather you do what you do with your alt accounts, and besides I already deleted my game accounts.
(10-02-2016, 04:45 AM)Arioch Wrote: [ -> ]That was... quick. A PM to the admins perhaps? They should help with that. Also instead of deleting the ships, you can always give them to other new players instead of outright deleting them.
Pages: 1 2