Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Ello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I'm pretty new to the server and I decided to start out as a smuggler. Some of my friends set me up with a few mil, and I'm paying it off right now. I've RPed before on games such as Warcraft 3, (Wc3 is almost as good as this game, hehe) I really like the friendly community I've seen so far on this server, and what is this I hear of Communist Penguins O_o
Welcome to the server mate, make sure to read up on the rules etc and get involved in the community. As for warcraft, I've seen some parts, but i'm just a WoW player, but Warcraft has a much larger backstory than FL, that is true, but here at discovery we wish to make history through our actions on this server.
' Wrote:and what is this I hear of Communist Penguins O_o

Stay away from them, they'll be bad for your health.

Anyway, welcome to the family. please. fly whatever ship you want, no matter what anyone says, unless they're an Admin. Just make sure you have some awesome Role play behind it and not just "i found it floating in space"
other then that... read the rules and have a good time. oh... Don't let people get to you, believe me, i have taken many things personally and it only hurt myself.

Cheers
~Malak
' Wrote:Welcome to the server mate, make sure to read up on the rules etc and get involved in the community. As for warcraft, I've seen some parts, but i'm just a WoW player, but Warcraft has a much larger backstory than FL, that is true, but here at discovery we wish to make history through our actions on this server.

Yea a few days ago, I allocated a ton of time, into reading all the wiki info
Welcome to Disco...

Was looking at your member number... Disco has gone critical in last few months! Always peeps online, usually good RP if you avoid NY.

Remember, if you're having too much fun, your probably ruining someone's day, and if your day's being ruined, just think of the smile on the other player's face.... it helps, but not a lot....
Welcome. Beware the Communist Penguins. And watch your step, lots of BGH BC's around.
hello and welcome around =)..

beware of the communist penguins...
Wellcome, meet with Communist penguins, they will give you a lot of nice things. Like Ethernal Darkeness. Twisted Nether. Ultimate Nothingness. The everlasting night. The... What I was speaking about? Ah yeah, so to make the cake, use two eggs, 120 grams of ...

Well, wellcome:D
Here's one of the blighters......

[Image: penguin.jpg]
is it me, or is that penguin actually drooling? o.O

EDIT: hai btw. >.>
Pages: 1 2