Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Amenhotep: Captains Log |Internal|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
DISCLAMER: CONTENTS ON THIS THREAD IS CLASSIFIED AND UNREACHABLE BY ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AND MUST HAVE MY APPROVAL FOR ANYTHING TO BE USED.

Captains Log, Battleship Amenhotep

Entry 1: I have come in contact with Auxesia and their leader "A/)-Raven". Their intentions were unclear, and for a time it seemed we were going to have to defend ourselves as one of their battleships entered the area, the "A/)-ACV-Cincinnati". Remaining true to our cause of fighting Nomads, i informed Raven what our purpose was and how "we do not fire towards people unless fired upon." Raven seemed to be more relaxed about the situation and wished me and my crew well in our mission as her and the rest of the Auxesian forces departed from the area, they did not seem to believe my statements. I know it wont be the last time i will deal with the Auxesians, but if we are going to destroy the Nomads we are going to have to put some pride aside and work with people we may never have believed we could work with. It pleased me to hear they would come to my assistance when fighting nomads.

Entry 2: I have come across Auxesia again, this time in Coronado. Call sign Amanda Kengsiton around the station Barrier Gate. We had just finished our patrol of the Coronado System when we came across her. She seemed a bit nervous when she asked me why I was in Coronado with an Osiris. To be honest, I don't blame her. The Amenhotep is triple the size of her vessel. I indulged her and informed her of the on going mission the Amenhotep was on, and that we mean her no harm as we do not fire upon people unless fired upon. We went on to talk about how The Core and The Bounty Hunters are causing an issue for them and how the battlegroups were being affected. She went on to tell me how she injured her arm in one of the fights from the hunters. i offered her my sympathies, but she is a strong woman and i could tell she did not need it. She went back on Barrier Gate station to re stitch and clean her wounds.

Entry 3: Not more than a few hours later we have come across another Auxesian, this time claiming they have been sent to assist me on my patrols. He later corrected his statement and said it was just a coincidence we where on the same patrol path. At this point my suspicions are climbing but I must keep my composure as no direct or indirect hostile acts have happened. Jumping to quick to any sort of negative thought could put myself and my crew in a bad position. This pilot's name was Tenebris and as the previous Auxesian pilot he questioned what i was doing and what my mission was. It seemed Auxesia is trying to see if i stick to the same story or not. time and time again i will say the same thing because it is truthfully what we are up to. I wonder how many more times I will be put in this predicament. only the future can say.

Entry 4: I came across a freelancer by the name of Redfire, he seemed willing and able to want to fight the Nomads and repeatedly asked about making a joint operation between the Order and his group "[FL-ER]". While I told him that I do not speak for The Order High Command, I did, however, encourage him to send a communications to the Overwatch.

Entry 5:This by far was the most nerve raking moment of the day. Out of nowhere, a Bretonian Armed Forces Battleship showed up on scanners and closed in fast. in an attempt to cloak myself the Amenhotep was disrupted by the battleship, and while we were going to sound the red alert, we received a hail from the Battleship. It was "Admiral Sir Hall, in command of the Sovereign." At this point i came to understand they did not want to fight, but more of an exchange of words. I felt like I was being interrogated, being asked questions about people and events that I was not aware of. The Admiral came off very hostile and even stated he would want to test the hull of the Amenhotep but at the present time, Nomads took more of a priority. I don't doubt he will try and attack us. But he did seem genuinely concerned about the increased Nomad threat. I don't trust the Admiral, to be honest. Not yet, at least. We shall see how our further encounters end up.
Captains Log, Battleship Amenhotep Day Two

Entry 6: While the primary focus for the Amenhotep is the eradication of the Nomad and infected alike, this was something out of the normal for me. Where should i begin, i have heard reports of Commander Tantilus and his missing crew, honestly i had no idea what was going on. He could have went down and his crew could have needed assistance. But as the log will show it has let to something far more worse than previously thought. I came across the AI controlled ship of Kalley Cross it greeted me at Coronado Barrier Gate station. I feel i can speak no more as the Logs will show exactly what transpired.

Entry 7: This was sort of an unusual encounter. I had previously asked Crayterian Minister for access to dock on Sabah, while she did not mention any restrictions other than the 12 hour grace period i have that was the end of the conversation, i was approved. Then i come in contact with a Cratyerian patrol stating i don't have access to roam the system and dock at Barrier Gate. This was quite concerning because if the Minister did not want us to even be in the system why give us access to dock? after a few back and forth comms i decided it was time to leave the system and await someone of higher echelon to speak to me.

Entry 8: After my troubling encounter with the Crayterian republic i figured i'd ask Auxesia for any information regarding the sudden change of the Crayter republic. Once again Auxesia remains a positive attitude towards myself and my crew. It is a pleasure to see im not alone out here in my mission and the Support Auxesia is providing is appreciated. I musnt get to comfortable tho. The Order Primary still does not like accosiating themselves with them. From now on it will be restricted to more of Nomad related topics.
Captains Log, Subject 5th| Fleet

All i can say is we got the break we needed, I took a chance and spoke to the Admiral John Sader of the 5th| Fleet of the Liberty Navy, We met in the Cortez System he was accompanied by Captain Max Fox. The Amenhotep was cloaked near the position and i called for a a neutral ground, no weapons area to speak about the growing issues in Liberty concerning Nomads, Infected, and LSF. To my surprise they agreed to this meet and powered down weapons and headed in my direction. They where open to discussion and heard my voice concerning Nomadic and Infected activity in Liberty and how the LSF and LN conflict is not helping the situation any better. Nomads are passing through undetected and with LSF and LN fighting each other the Nomads are taking advantage of it. I Asked the Admiral for some leeway when entering Liberty controlled systems to deal with Nomads and Infected. To my surprise he agreed, but only that he would like to join me when i do make my way through during an operation. But when something is given something has to be taken. The Admiral asked me two questions. One about where the base of operations for the Amenhotep was, and the second question was about Rosalina Romanov. I indulged his first request and told him the base of operations is in fact the Amenhotep itself, moving from location to location we don't stay in one place very long and locations are randomly selected. Now concerning Rosalina Romanov, i didn't know much, only that she was in the Core, and not much after that. The Admiral went on to inform me that she is in fact is Infected and that she killed Fleet Admiral Jack O'Neil. I was surprised to hear this information and told the Admiral that i will send communication to spies across Sirius to find information on Rosalina Romanov. As our conversation was coming to a close. something unexpected happened, Admiral John Sader handed me the access codes to the Alaska Jump Gate. I was in utter shock since the Order was cut off from Alaska after the Jump hole closed in Omicron Minor. We have not had much information in the area since then. This will be a perfect opportunity to see what has happened there and grab as much intel as possible.

Captains Log, Subject: Alaska Meet

Not long after Admiral Sader gave me the access codes to the Alaska Jump gate in liberty a perfect opportunity for myself to get into the system was happening and i didn't have much time to act. Some sort of ruckus was going on in New York a Nomad attack and apparently it had Liberty Navy preoccupied. I ordered the crew into cloak mode and we proceeded into Alaska. Sader made it very clear that this was a huge risk and if anyone other than him where to find me in that system he would have to make it seem like he dose not know me. Even up to the point of firing on my ship. Desperate times cause for desperate measures. Nomads are advancing and not many people know about it. Prior to meeting Sader we lost radio contact we headed to the last known sector of his transmission only to find his dreadnought almost destroyed. Attacked by nomad forces. The Amenhotep rendered aid to Sader and was able to get his Dred back online, Communication was restored and we spoke while the Nanobots repaired the ship. Sader went on to tell me the Nomad attack on his ship was to well planned. The Nomads knew exactly where to hit to disable his ship and it was not a lucky shot. Nomads are very quick learners and no doubt they have found out weak points in our ships. Sader was able to get power to the engines and we proceeded deep into the nebula as to mask out engine trails so we could talk in peace and not be found. Now that we where positive to be alone. Sader opened up and started sharing much needed intel. Mostly revolving of Fleet Admiral Jack O'Niell who was killed by Rosalina Romanov. Sader started from the beginning. Like way far back to the Edison Trent days. Apparently 5th| was involved, they where formed by loyal navy officers who were declared traitors and KOS targets back in the nomad war. After much discussion Sader informed me of a Data pad that contained information but was unable to decrypt it at the present time. It belonged to Parker Brooks, O'Niell's XO. This troubles me as we have yet to figure out how the informaiton was attained and what he intended on using it for. All we do know is that it was passed to O'Niell and after he died (killed by Rosalina Romanov) it is now in possession of Admiral Sader.

Captains Log, Subject: Rouge Destroyer

After doing our usual patrol's around New York trying to find Nomad bases we came across a rogue ship identifying as "satan". He or she (unknown), was commanding a Rouge Destroyer and was attempting to destroy Liberty Naval forces and 5th Forces. Neither side has capital ship support within the area, I decided at this moment I will help Liberty in this matter. After all the LN and 5th do help the Order why not return the favor? Needless to say Satan was quickly put down even after i gave him a chance to cease fire and leave. The Amenhotep parted ways with LN and 5th after that.

Im glad we can maintain some sort of relations with Liberty, As the nomad threat grows closer we will need each others support in the war to come.

[Image: fSpHLfU.png?1]
Captains Log, Subject: Assisting 5th|LNS-Odyssey

I received an alert priority message from the captain of the Odyssey, they where under attack by a rogue Scylla named "*Applejack* I remember this name from my meetings with Admiral Sader and knew this vessel could not be lost and if i could intervene it would be my duty to do so. This is the flag ship of the 5th| and aside from that there is still significant information we need to collect.

[Image: 2hh3LJa.png?1]
Captains Log, Subject: Liberty encounter/Nomad

Wow, just wow, i took a chance and de-cloaked in front of two wings of Liberty Navy. Commander Kingston gave me his word no hostile action would come to me or my crew if we showed ourselves and spoke on neutral grounds. I'm glad some people in Liberty can be trusted, Kingston is indeed one of those few individuals. I discussed with him and the rest of his men about the Nomadic threat and how the growing conflict between LSF and LN has weakened their defenses. Some did not want to hear that they are in fact losing this battle. Some like ESRD Reaper, and Officer Elijah who demanded i be destroyed, Kingston stood his ground and ordered his men to stand down. While all of this was unfolding the Amenhotep was the first to pick up on scanners a Nomad who was on an intercept course, small in size refereed to the Order as a Nomad Morph class ship, it was likely a scout, trying to asses the situation and gather as much intelligence as possible. Commander Kingston asked if the Amenhotep could stand in defense of Norfolk, while his fighters tried to persure the Morph, we agreed. The Morph however was to quick and was very unstable, often coming in and out of cloak, and moving at high rates of speed, someone suggested that it was having malfunctions. I saw it as just a distraction. The Nomad left the area, and i was allowed to leave, all but two did not like the fact that i left unharmed, maybe one day they will see that i am trying to help them, and not destroy them. Kingston assured me if i remain on the Goal of fighting Nomad and trying to reduce Nomadic activity i would not meet resistance from Liberty.

Gun cam of the encounter
Captains Log, Subject: Admiral Hunter, and Admiral Sader meet in Coronado.

Its seems Admiral Sader took my advice from an earlier meeting we had about getting in contact with Admiral Hunter. I was asked to join in this meeting. We spoke of 5th| and there reason to want to enter Drake and "possibly" assist the Order, tho not in a public light (Of course). Admiral Sader seemed to want to know about the Orders plans but Admiral Hunter did not elaborate to much about what was going on. We still have to be sure we can even trust Admiral Sader. I might have had some dealings with Sader but this time Admiral Hunter will call the shots. I will always remain loyal to the Chain of Command. Sadly our meeting was cut short, an Outcast named "NC-Katana" decided to ruin it for us, he tried attacking Admiral Hunter, and i did not let that happen. I ordered all weapons to open fire on Katana and it fled off into the distance. Next time it will think twice before attacking any person of the Order regardless of rank next to an Osiris class Battleship.

**Classified Footage of Admiral Hunter, Admiral Sader, and Commander Kalh

Captains Log, Subject: Non-Aggression pact with {SR}

With my presence in Liberty growing, i have come into contact with Sirius Rogues. After being attacked by Rogues in the past i sought this group out to make a non aggression pact. At first they didnt seem to want anything to do with it, they spoke of how we never really communicated with the Rogues after the Nomad war. I mentioned just because we have not spoken in a while dose make us enemies. After a few hours of debating with the SR group they agreed that all "Tagged" SR ships will not fire upon the Amenhotep should i not fire upon them. I agreed. They mentioned that they can not speak for any independent Rogues in the area. That was fine by me. There was talk of exchanging weaponry with them but i reffered them to the Order Primary Fleet for such questions and to make a more "Permanent" agreement with them, i only speak for myself and my crew since we are to far from the rest of the Fleet to make such decisions.

Captains Log, Subject: Reaching out to .:j:. Junker Congress (Wild Bill)

With the Amenhotep so far from the rest of the Order Primary Fleet, it is up to us to ensure we can resupply and refit as needed. I was then made aware of the Junker Congress and the amount of bases they have spread across the Sirius Sector. The Order and the Junkers have always had good relations so this was a chance to ask for access to Junker Bases for re-fitting and re-supplying when needed. After asking for permission and ultimately getting approval, we set out to meet Wild Bill in Puerto Rico to extend our gratitude in person. It was then when he informed me of a "possible" infected personnel in Junker Congress. His name was Avalon. Now reports are not confirmed he is Infected but we must take precautions dealing with him. Bill informed us if he is indeed infected to take him out.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11