Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
sorry but it dont look like its worked for me do you need to restart your computer?
Question: How much of the textures does it cover? Most/all of the stations,asteroids,planets etc? Or only a particular region of space?

Edit: I didn't read thoroughly whoops
(03-06-2017, 12:28 AM)LORD CHRIS Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but it dont look like its worked for me do you need to restart your computer?

Did you put it in the discovery freelancer folder?
(03-06-2017, 12:28 AM)LORD CHRIS Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but it dont look like its worked for me do you need to restart your computer?

Once you've backup your folders, open the discovery data file of both the ultimate freelancer and discovery freelancer. copy all 5 folders of those files over to Discovery freelancer and click yes to replace all. figured this out as it wouldn't take the data folder itself
Got a problem with this. The icon indicating where my ship is on the navmap keeps disappearing. Sometimes after I tab out and back I find myself lost in space. Sometimes the icon comes back for no reason. Other times it just reverts to the old icon.
(03-06-2017, 09:55 AM)Etaphreven Wrote: [ -> ]Got a problem with this. The icon indicating where my ship is on the navmap keeps disappearing. Sometimes after I tab out and back I find myself lost in space. Sometimes the icon comes back for no reason. Other times it just reverts to the old icon.

Taking a wild guess, but did you have any other Hud graphics mod beforehand?
Nope. I was using default Disco for that.
(03-06-2017, 03:15 AM)diamond1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Once you've backup your folders, open the discovery data file of both the ultimate freelancer and discovery freelancer. copy all 5 folders of those files over to Discovery freelancer and click yes to replace all. figured this out as it wouldn't take the data folder itself

yes i have put it in the right place. but the graphics are still the same.

You don't need to restart your computer. Check again if you installed the pack in the wrong location. Make sure its in "Discovery" and not "Freelancer".

(03-06-2017, 09:55 AM)Etaphreven Wrote: [ -> ]Got a problem with this. The icon indicating where my ship is on the navmap keeps disappearing. Sometimes after I tab out and back I find myself lost in space. Sometimes the icon comes back for no reason. Other times it just reverts to the old icon.

I have noticed that as well. It's definitely the pack. Later today I will see what is causing it.
For some weird reason, when you're in a group, your ship icon is visible.
I suggest you use the original INTERFACE folder until I fix it.
But I like this one more Sad. Guess I'll have to get better at telling where I am till you find a fix. :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7