Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Amenhotep |Feedback|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Disclaimer: This Thread is not for people to complain about PvP encounters. Any such comments will be ignored and deleted. This is not a place to say "ur rp is bade" and leave. Try to leave meaningful comments and kindly post your favorite encounters with this ship that has spanned over the last 9 years on Discovery.

Asmodeus and the Amenhotep

Its been somtimes since I have done a proper information catalog of the Amenhotep and its long journey. I will attempt to provide an index based of of my captains log and my memory. If you have any comments about the Role Play please kindly share them. I will leave out the fluff MDs and try to only focus on bigger Role Play. These links are from newest to oldest.

Many people who have been shown here in these logs have come and gone from Discovery. I find some solace that their memories are placed here to live until the end of Discovery. Thanks to all who have been apart of this story.

A lot has been updated since posting on 8-17-2016

Take a look and tell me what you think i need to improve on.
I feel i have to say this, the contents of my Captains Log are not reachable by anyone for anytime for any reason aside from the Order Overwatch. Please refrain from using my Captains Log in Role Play since it is not allowed.
Which is pretty self-explanatory. If you think someone is using it as inRP info, report them for metagaming.
I understand, im giving said person a chance to quit now and if it should happen again then i guess i will have no other choice.
Hmm I seem to be having some trouble as to what to do next for my Osiris. Anyone have any ideas they want to throw out? Maybe something you say could spark something for me to work on.
Well, I didn't really follow your story, since I am kinda busy with mine... could you write some short TL-DR so I can see if any idea comes up?
Updated the Captains log, also added the Videos 1-5 for the "Test Run" for the Amenhotep after being repaired and re-stocked at Jeuneo Shipyard in Alaska.
So it seems i have to bump this thread... An arrogant Junker saw fit to tell me OORPLY i have no business chasing a pirate to Rochester because "Navy dosent know about it" and "Its far from your patrol path" Well news flash buddy... Before my defection to the Republic of Liberty i had dealings with the junkers... so i know there base locations... As i said to you in PMs... you need to brush up on RP if you want to challenge me....

This whole crap ruined my experience today. instead of RPing.. im dealing with some child. and before you troll happy accuser come saying im trial by forum or w.e ... i did not mention a name.
(11-15-2016, 06:20 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]So it seems i have to bump this thread... An arrogant Junker saw fit to tell me OORPLY i have no business chasing a pirate to Rochester because "Navy dosent know about it" and "Its far from your patrol path" Well news flash buddy... Before my defection to the Republic of Liberty i had dealings with the junkers... so i know there base locations... As i said to you in PMs... you need to brush up on RP if you want to challenge me....

This whole crap ruined my experience today. instead of RPing.. im dealing with some child. and before you troll happy accuser come saying im trial by forum or w.e ... i did not mention a name.

Lol.

This has been the same excuse that happens all the time. The fact is that the Republic does know about it. They've fined people for docking on it and have threatened the station's occupants for years.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7