Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admission to the Brotherhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My fellow Junkers

To my fellow junkers i humbly submit my application to be included into the brotherhood. I myself was born adrift in a barely flyable junker ship to a poor but proud family of junkers. I grew up learning the ways of my junker brothers and sisters as we lived off of the scraps of the systems we traveled until i was of age to become the captain of my own vessel. She was a small craft, but thru years of struggling and hard work i have managed to be the captain of a fine ship and now feel that i am worthy and able to be of help to my fellow junkers on a level not possible before. Though my solitary struggles and travels have been rewarding, i now feel the need to become more active in the struggles that all of my fellow junker brothers and sisters fight on a daily basis and vow to devote my hard work and complete loyalty to the future of the junker way of life . It's time for this junker to come out of the shadows and be a proud member of the brotherhood if my services can be of use. For all my accomplishments, being accepted into the brotherhood would be my greatest accomplishment and honor to date should you choose to accept me . Thank you for your attention in this matter and i hope to be serving proudly among you soon.

Sincerely Captain Hunter
Ship BlackHole
paullewishunter@gmail.com
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYnh1TkJ3ak9lWHc]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Met you in Puerto Rico the other day. Spoke with you fer quite a while and I'm impressed. Yer jus the sort of feller we could use 'round here. Normally we'd partner you with one of our more experienced pilots an on a probation status, however, I'm keen on doin somethin else here. We thought up somethin a little different fer you. Call it a way to show jus how Junker you are. The station known as Junker's Town in Puerto Rico is currently sellin Cardamine. Purchase 12,000 units an transport 'em to any of the followin stations without bein caught by the law: Allentown in Pennsylvania, Buffalo in New York, Beaumont in Texas, Dawson Base in Hudson, or Niverton Base in Pennsylvania. I know you got yerself a Liner, so you should be able to do it in 4 trips. Git it done an you'll come in as a full member. If'n you can't git it done without being caught we'll still bring you in, but you'll be on a probation status while we put you through a bit of trainin.