Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Alert 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Recently got it despite all the nay saying about it, and i epicly like it. Anyone else who plays it? Or who has summut ta' say about it?
Well, I've been meaning to try it out..What's it like? I know it's not a really specific question but..
Well, it's not THAT bad. Except for the mechs. -.-
<3 mechs. Only destroyed them so far though, been playing as zhe great sovjiet uninjun!

Basicaly, the intro movie shows the fall of the soviet union, and 2 generals who travel back in time to save it. They go back, kill einstein (who is responsible for arming their enemies) and head back to the present, only to find an absolute dominant soviet power which has almost all of Europa in its grasp. But, due to the change they made, annother empire rose up. The Empire of the Rising sun (Japan ect). Incredibly advanced, mechs, you know the story.

The gameplay is traditional red alert. No squads, units. Constant stage of figthing with only moments rest, i swear, try it!

Oh! Allso! The music's just epic. Really awsomely-ish made.
Played it <.<... The mechs are annoying. Darn mechs. Why did they put mechs... /endrant
Because mech's are full 1337. Just had to kill hundreds ofm though, "Assassinating" the emperor. More like full scale war. Its fun when you beam the mechs up into space with your satalite, then see them fall down when you use the space junk abillity. :laugh: "Catch foo!"

And yeah, i love the game <_<
I played it Once... then it screwed my dads comp up (it was Pirated Lol) Its quite a Nice game ... The mechs are a bit less but Its Great to play Naval combat is Much Bigger The only thing that i find lacking is the French i soo luv that Grand cannon Heh
You miss the French...? :mellow:

And, the Grand cannon is still in. I had to wreck one a few missions ago with the Soviets.
Ahh cool i only Miss(not anymore i hope) them for their cannon xP *Hopes Soviets still have Their Dreadnought * Meh i only Played Empire of the Rising sun Heh the mecha Tengu is Win altho their aircrafty mode is Like useless (high speed pwns but No ground attack fails ) :)
I've been holding out on getting it because of teh way EA treated me with spore... but.....
I love all of that series.....I can feel my resolve crumbling...
Pages: 1 2 3