Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Make a permanent wreckage of Solitaire Metropolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure how many will agree with me, but I found Solitaire quite iconic.

It was quite visible here on the boards, the RP was great, and well, it made my character a lot of money. Not only that, the owner is a pretty swell guy that made my first foray into RPdisco quite worthwhile.

So, maybe I'm slow to the draw, but when an iconic PoB is destroyed, it would be nice to memorialize it into the systems with a wreckage (undockable, undamageable). You know, celebrate the hard work that was put into the game by MH and those who interacted with him.

Thoughts?
I suppose you could SRP it.

Otherwise I can think a good few more destroyed POBs that could use a memorium.
(08-22-2016, 06:42 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you could SRP it.

SRP? nevermind, glossary helped me there.

And yeah, I'm sure there's plenty of worthwhile PoBs. It would make the universe more vibrant to have these living pieces of history. Especially for us new dudes.
i personally don't think will last too long with all those junkers flying around Angel
(08-22-2016, 06:42 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you could SRP it.

Remember Krupptown. Heh, that would be cool.

On the other hand, I am glad Omicron 74 is not available anymore. I could see certain players making a system wide debris field within there due to the destroyed POBS in there.

, a small debris field which could be mineable for scrap could be done. Would give junkers and ALG something to do in the aftermath.
Any body interested in pushing this forward?

Edit: as per - if those involved are willing of course.
Is the owner interested in it, that is the question.
(08-22-2016, 07:49 AM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]i personally don't think will last too long with all those junkers flying around Angel

Scrapping wrecks since ... i don't remember! Angel
There is no need for that anymore.
Thank you for stopping updating this thread upon request from me, I appreciate it
Now you can see why i asked that, and it's because the installation is back to space.
I appreciate your attempt, and it make me feel good to know that my RP affected so many players and increased activity in Rheinland

Regards,
Xenon