Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's been almost 8 ( I was like 13 years old da f*** Big Grin )years since I first logged onto this site and this mod in general. Can't even remember when was the last time I actually played this game. So anyways long story short the nostalgia hit after I watched Angry Joe's no man's sky review because I wanted to see if everything about it was true. (been waiting for a freelancer next game for so long) So while he was making his case I was reminded that all of the things missing from the game were in this version of freelancer and decided to see if this is still alive. So can anyone post like links about important things (rule and story wise-yeh I'm lazy like that Big Grin) and can someone for the love of god change my forum name.
Welcome back Akatsuki fanboy Smile
Welcome back! :3
(08-22-2016, 01:12 PM)Alexander Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Akatsuki fanboy Smile

Now,now that was before they ruined Naruto. Have some mercy :$
Oh and btw does anyone know why I keep getting disconnected when I try to log in with a new character?
Hey there.
Please give us a name that we can rename you to.

EDIT: Also, Pain best Akatsuki.
Much navy, very hi. And speaking serious, welcome back.
(08-22-2016, 01:18 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there.
Please give us a name that we can rename you to.

EDIT: Also, Pain best Akatsuki.

It really should've ended with that fight Big Grin
Thanks everyone for the welcoming party. If those faction scouts see this,feel free to advertise here.Would be looking for something relaxing that allows me to explore most of this version of the mod while not pissing too many people off Big Grin

As for the name Synapson,Listzomania ,Tame Impala pick any for the name,what ever floats your boat just as long as it's not this LN (no hate for liberty tho Big Grin)
Well I guess you could be a zoner or some quasilawful like junkers...
Or take a look at my faction ^.^ you can choose if you wana piss someone off there (sun)
You like racing?
(click my sig)

But in any case welcome back and hope you have fun!!
Oh, okay, so apparently a mod cannot change your name.
An admin will once one is around (sun)
Pages: 1 2