Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hey guys, does anybody know if there are WIlde. ships online form time to time?
Jansen hasn't been online for a while now and das Wilde is pretty inactive too.
(08-28-2016, 10:41 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys, does anybody know if there are WIlde. ships online form time to time?
Jansen hasn't been online for a while now and das Wilde is pretty inactive too.

Hi there are Wilde. ships online every once in a while. They have been around when D9| or |Aoi have been online.

From my understanding Jansen is away with real life stuff at the moment on holiday. But Das Wilde is active.
God i would love to fly as a Wilde, dude, eevry dsco player has to alert me when one is online.
I could go on a tirade about everything that is, in my opinion, flat out broken about Das Wilde, but suffice it to say that the faction maybe only has five people who actually log and the barrier of entry to the faction is ludicrously disproportional to what you're actually getting in return in terms of gratification.
Thread never seen in Discovery forums before
(08-28-2016, 11:09 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]I could go on a tirade about everything that is, in my opinion, flat out broken about Das Wilde, but suffice it to say that the faction maybe only has five people who actually log and the barrier of entry to the faction is ludicrously disproportional to what you're actually getting in return in terms of gratification.

The thing is, i love the RP of disco and sadly, the best RP is coming from Noamds and infected players...
I can sometimes log my Wilde. but mostly I do play for Liberty wilds - D9. Why Mod General Decision section? Do you have any question related Wilds as part of the Discovery Mod? Or just would love to catch someone of the Wilde ingame?
(08-28-2016, 11:14 PM)Dimon Wrote: [ -> ]I can sometimes log my Wilde. but mostly I do play for Liberty wilds - D9. Why Mod General Decision section? Do you have any question related Wilds as part of the Discovery Mod? Or just would love to catch someone of the Wilde ingame?

Both, i forgot to ask, which Wild faction has the most sense? Like, yeah Rheinland is cool but if really mopst are in D9 that would be awesome too, tell me, does D9 provide great RP?
(08-28-2016, 11:18 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2016, 11:14 PM)Dimon Wrote: [ -> ]I can sometimes log my Wilde. but mostly I do play for Liberty wilds - D9. Why Mod General Decision section? Do you have any question related Wilds as part of the Discovery Mod? Or just would love to catch someone of the Wilde ingame?

Both, i forgot to ask, which Wild faction has the most sense? Like, yeah Rheinland is cool but if really mopst are in D9 that would be awesome too, tell me, does D9 provide great RP?

This question is seldom related to factions but more dependent on the people that make up said faction. The members write the roleplay. Are there any good roleplayers in D9|? I would say yes. Looking at you
The thing that concerns me is, i have been told D9 is not into RP, like, the players just want to pvp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6