Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [split] Swansong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We Stand! We Fight!

I was in the Outcast clan Maltese Navy on another server. Am now set up on Disco GC . Wonder if it was possible for me to start up the Maltese Navy as a Sirius and Gallia expeditionary force. We could write a great backstory incorporating the Cross history.

Force Majeure
A force majeure may also be the overpowering force.

With Maltese Navy bases in many sectors as well as allied bases this might be a wonderful revitalization of the Outcast. The outlook would be to be the centrepiece force of a Massive joint Naval force with Liberty Rogues, Molly's, Golden C., Lane Hackers, Blood Dragons, Hessians, Bundschuh, Coalition, LWB, and Unioners.

All these above do not have anything higher than a destroyer at best. Having Outcast battleships formed up with this 'rag-tag' force of snubs, gunboats, and occasional destroyers would be a great RP situation. Mass attacks on Liberty, Bretonia Rhineland, and Kusari. Big attacks on Corsair systems. Colonial Rep too! Sounds good to me!