Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old former idiot returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Some of you may remember me as HMS~Valiant the rouge BAF BS, I stumbled across Freelancer whilst clearing out my work laptop the other day and was shocked the characters was still on my account :O

I'm thinking of returning but hope the conditions placed on that ship as removed as I have some ideas

If I was is there any way to transfer my account on to my new computer? As I know disco doesn't use the Freelancer disc anymore. Do I just download the mod and not worry about downloading freelancer it self?

Any help would be great and I'm not the best with the techy stuff

MonkeyMan
export the account files and upload it somewhere, then download it on the new pc

(or use a usb stick, etc)
Welcome back.
You can use Discovery Launcher to export your account as file and then move it to another pc.
And you still need the Freelancer installed (there is the link to the original cd ISO) for the Disco mod installation.
Traxit looks at his name

I'm sorry son but... Primus was...
You!!!
Well let's hope you really come back to us.

The Valiant and my old bomber could cause chaos again.
(08-31-2016, 10:39 AM)Werdackel| Wrote: [ -> ]You!!!
Well let's hope you really come back to us.

The Valiant and my old bomber could cause chaos again.

I won't be on as much due to work, I'll be online Friday evening sometime if you're about?

Currently moving all my chars to pen....then decide what to do with em and what role I choose to talk as want to mix it up abit

I think I have a disc somewhere
(08-31-2016, 04:28 PM)MonkeyMan Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be online Friday evening sometime if you're about?

Perfect time for me anyways.
Hehe.
Guess I still have you somewhere in my skype contacts too.
(08-31-2016, 04:29 PM)Werdackel| Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2016, 04:28 PM)MonkeyMan Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be online Friday evening sometime if you're about?

Perfect time for me anyways.
Hehe.
Guess I still have you somewhere in my skype contacts too.

I dont use that anymore but have TS or ill send you a pm for steam account etx?