Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shipline Concept Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here I'll be making thumbnail concept sheets for the modellers to use in choosing their ship designs. (also to help generate ideas for them)

I'll be starting with the Rogue/Molly shiplines, working my way down the list from there. I'll try to update this thread as often as possible.

[Image: 6AnluPK.jpg]
Try less small details, maybe more attention to general shape and medium details, please
I believe the reason behind those shapes is that the OP is attempting to pick fun at Liberty Rogue ships being Garbage. Because that's all those black splotches look like in my opinion. I'm even able to make out a set of training wheels in one image and a motorcycle in another.
, updated the picture for you
That looks better.
So after a stupid hiatus, sorry! I'm back and ready to continue working on the apparently not even touched rogue/Molly ship line.

Didn't have time for much tonight but here's a sketch for a potential light fighter.

I'm gonna just make stuff and you guys can tell me what you like and don't like!
(08-31-2016, 07:47 PM)Chrono Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the reason behind those shapes is that the OP is attempting to pick fun at Liberty Rogue ships being Garbage. Because that's all those black splotches look like in my opinion. I'm even able to make out a set of training wheels in one image and a motorcycle in another.
That was funny.lmao
Here's a couple freighter type vehicles maybe for Rogue or Mollys
Some of these silhouettes are quite unique. If you're interested, the Sunrider desperately needs a new model, but from a balance perspective we'd like to keep it functionally the same.

Currently it's an agile, high power ship that's large, but has very low armor, and we'd like to keep it that way. I'd be interested in seeing some ideas from you for some shape designs for such a thing that I may be able to make a reality.

Let me know what you're thinkin'.
(09-06-2018, 07:06 AM)Aristaan Wrote: [ -> ]Some of these silhouettes are quite unique. If you're interested, the Sunrider desperately needs a new model, but from a balance perspective we'd like to keep it functionally the same.

Currently it's an agile, high power ship that's large, but has very low armor, and we'd like to keep it that way. I'd be interested in seeing some ideas from you for some shape designs for such a thing that I may be able to make a reality.

Let me know what you're thinkin'.

I love the concept phase. Anything is possible! I can post some designs for stuff I already have, and if you like em, us em! Haha
Pages: 1 2