Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I know they are invite only factions but my few encounters with wilde and D9 ships kinda always ended up in me doing something for them like spying, setting up trades and so on but never in infecting Big Grin, i understand if my RP didn't seem good enough but it's just weird.
As I said, the recruitment process is fubar. It is mostly out of the individual players' hands whether someone may join.
Hm...i know and i respect that it is just that i have been trying evry hard now and Tongue and...it kind of worked in the way that i work for them (i set up the last trade for your cargo stuff) but i never got in the faction and i just wonder myself why, the reason this is making me think is because i prefer RP over PvP and factions like Wilde. D9|, and K'hara are very interesting for me so i find it a bit sad for myself that i can't join them.
Incidentally, I was going to ask the same question just now. I was flying around on my nomad, kinda pissed off that I'm forced to do stupid nomspeak RP, and that I'm pretty much forbidden from doing anything more interesting because there is no freely available wild ID, not even for the omicrons.
Wild are the best for mixed Nomad and Human RP, nomad RP is the hardest because many noobs will just shoot yo face.
(09-01-2016, 04:46 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]Wild are the best for mixed Nomad and Human RP, nomad RP is the hardest because many noobs will just shoot yo face.

I somehow can feel the joy of Wilde and K'Hara when they see that i co-operate with their RP ^^ and not just shooting them.
(09-01-2016, 04:41 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, the recruitment process is fubar. It is mostly out of the individual players' hands whether someone may join.

The recruitment process is only 'FUBAR' for Das Wilde (and possibly D9|, I haven't checked). Aoi operates a recruitment policy that is at least semi-open, with a thread here for people to pitch their applications in.

This isn't a plug or anything, but rather a gentle reminder that not all Wild factions operate under the same cloistered invite-only policy.
Yeah i thought about joining but i have very many factions at the moment and i don't want to have too much so i can amaintain at least a bit of activity.
(09-01-2016, 04:53 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2016, 04:41 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, the recruitment process is fubar. It is mostly out of the individual players' hands whether someone may join.

The recruitment process is only 'FUBAR' for Das Wilde (and possibly D9|, I haven't checked). Aoi operates a recruitment policy that is at least semi-open, with a thread here for people to pitch their applications in.

This isn't a plug or anything, but rather a gentle reminder that not all Wild factions operate under the same cloistered invite-only policy.

Pardon, you're right. I apologize for getting that wrong. (no sarcasm)
(09-01-2016, 04:53 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]

(09-09-2013, 10:02 AM)Aoi Iseijin Wrote: [ -> ][align=justify]
Disclaimer: As the faction does not run on an open recruitment basis, by posting here you're merely letting us know you're interested in joining the faction, and whether or not your application is taken into consideration would solely be based on the quality of interactions you provide on your ingame character(s), and the originality of the background you have prepared for it.

It's invite only where people can say they want to be invited in a thread instead of on Skype or in game.

It still monopolizes an entire RP aspect of the game on the basis of "if we don't like you, you don't get to do the things we get to do".

Also people may not want to RP as D9, Wilde, or Aoi, but as other kinds of infected humans, because they have other ideas than what fits in those 3 factions, or they don't agree those factions' players' play style.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5