Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I'm new to Discovery. I've been playing for a few days and I love it here so I'm going to stick around for a while. I look forward to roleplaying with more of you in space.
Well well well. i have to tell you something

Don't eat the chicken, its bad for you. but other then that, welcome to the family, have a wonderful stay, oh.
SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND YOU, AND TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES! WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN?!!!!
Welcome to disco, read the rule if you haven't, get involved in the community and most important of all, HAVE FUN!
Welcome here, I hope you'll have as much fun as humanly possible;)..
Read the rules, RP properly(You'll get the hang of it quick), and after some time, if you want, find a suitable faction for yourself, one that offers the kind of gameplay you're interested in(*points at his*):)
hey hey welcome around ^^
Greetings! It's good to see more people enjoying themselves. :)
Quote:I look forward to roleplaying with more of you in space.
I like you already.

Welcome to Discovery.
Well, I was hoping on joining a faction today. It's the very reason I made this post! By the way, I'm on Team Speak if you want to hear my sexy voice or just talk.
Tom Caster starts with Win.

We look forward to his multiplier skilz with allotted Win!
Welcome Australian. :)

The line stays out.

If you need any help all you need to do is PM me, however, you seem to have a grasp on the concept of role-playing.

Have fun.
Pages: 1 2