Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Destructible Asteroids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After countless spamming of /stuck in asteroid fields in my legate I was wondering why can't we just blast the asteroids and create a path for ourselves?

Would be a nice feature don't you think having Destructible Asteroids.

Discuss
Talk to Treewyrm on this matter for some insight of possibilities, he knows retty much all on this matter.
Or just give Omicron Gamma the effing passageway like every other system with nebula asteroids has! Sad
Yeah , passage or "you can create path by firing" will eliminate need tor 396 stuck command typing while passing in legate ! (happy)
Making a passageway isn't much of a deal. System devs just need to know where exactly players would want them.
Destructible asteroids have been a thing in FL for a very long time. The TopFreelancers mod had them, though they acted a little odd, since they were just big asteroids with the properties of the asteroids you mine.
(09-03-2016, 06:43 PM)Tachyon Wrote: [ -> ]Making a passageway isn't much of a deal. System devs just need to know where exactly players would want them.

Well i think its a lot of work considering almost all the JHs in the Omnicrons are inside asteroid fields
(09-03-2016, 06:43 PM)Tachyon Wrote: [ -> ]Making a passageway isn't much of a deal. System devs just need to know where exactly players would want them.
Well , in my experience , passage from Omicron Gamma to Omega 3 or Stuttgart , since that is most usual destination for newly purchased Corsair Capitols who want to pillage some traders on Rheiland-Bretonia rute .