Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi i am new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to all, i am new ... I've played before freelancer (not online).

I found an interesting experience, if someone needs a transport of 3500 I am the freelancer that can help.

i have 2 questions

1.-Can I spend money between 2 ships from my account? (How is it done?)

2.-Can I pass objects from one ship to another if they are of the same account? (How is it done?)

thanks
Welcome!

(09-03-2016, 02:58 PM)Zirgon Wrote: [ -> ]1.-Can I spend money between 2 ships from my account? (How is it done?)

You have a command that goes like this: /givecash charname cash

(09-03-2016, 02:58 PM)Zirgon Wrote: [ -> ]2.-Can I pass objects from one ship to another if they are of the same account? (How is it done?)

You can get someone to help you out to move stuff, usually it's done in connecticut (you get there by typing /conn while docked and than undocking from base, to return from conn, you dock and type /return)
If you have any more questions feel free to PM me or find an [Angel] ingame
1. /givecash NAME AMOUNT
for example /givecash The.Apahanta 100000000
so you would give me 100.000.000 Credits to my ship, The.Apahanta

You could also set a drawcash code, but I wouldn't do that.

2. You can ask people in Connecticut to help you transfer items (not commodities). That's how people transfer their cloaking devices and such.

Go to a base, have an empty cargo bay (no commodities) and type /conn
That will bring you to the Connecticut system, where people do PvP without the RP stuff. Some of those peeps are kind enough to help you with transfers. When you want to return to RP space, dock at the main station in Connecticut and type /return

Edit: COULD YOU PLEASE NOT NINJA ME?
Welcome!
Quote: 1.-Can I spend money between 2 ships from my account? (How is it done?)
/set cashcode <code> Set the account code to allow remote access to this character's account; if the code is 'none' then remote access is disabled. The code can be any string of letters, numbers or symbols.
/drawcash <charname> <code> <cash> Draw the cash from <charname> with the <code> set using /setcashcode
/showcash <charname> <code> Show the cash balance for <charname> with the <code> set using /setcashcode
/givecash <charname> <cash> [anon] Give the cash to <charname>; if the 'anon' parameter is present then the receiving character will not be informed of who sent the transfer.

Quote:2.-Can I pass objects from one ship to another if they are of the same account? (How is it done?)
For this this you need someone to help you.
Welcome to discovery gaming community and server.

(09-03-2016, 02:58 PM)Zirgon Wrote: [ -> ]1.-Can I spend money between 2 ships from my account? (How is it done?)

You can spend money between any of your characters
You can create a character that can act as your BANK, then you can set a draw cash code on it, and start drawing cash from it while using any character.
You can send cash from a character to another, no matter if on same account on not.
Check this link, it have the server command, and i should be helpful.

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Server_Commands

(09-03-2016, 02:58 PM)Zirgon Wrote: [ -> ]2.-Can I pass objects from one ship to another if they are of the same account? (How is it done?)

You can even if they are not on the same account too.
You will need the help of someone in Connecticut system
Here is a link to help more

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Connecticut
very thanks to all,
Welcome, enjoy your stay