Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Dr.Doubt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dr.Doubt has been sanctioned for:

Quote:4.2 Demands should be reasonable.

Consequences:
In Bastille

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Appeal Thread linked above. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the appeal thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #Delete
Wow, found this one with nickname searching. Dunno what has happenned to this character, as it was shared with multiple persons, but i was a sponsor of it's building and the only one who still have access to this ship.
Don't know if i will find a use for it today, but let it be freed, it's not shared anymore so nothing odd will happen. This ancient sanction was noticed.
As a proof that i am the owner now, i am logged to this ship today, you may check.
Good day.
As with all shared ships, whatever happens with them, happens with them and as you can see - we are still inclined to talk to the person who was on this ship at the time.

If you want to have this ship set free, you might want to get in touch with whoever flew the thing to cause this issue and beat some sense persuade them into taking responsibility for their actions.
Don't think that's there any sense in talking to folks flied this ship before. They have no access to it anymore and i assume they are not playing here at all. I've sent my ragemessage in one of old chats, but i doubt that anyone is still using it. Hell, it was almost a year ago since the last organized activity.
Our request still stands.
If the person involved is not going to respond, you might as well make a new ship.
You people are weird. Yet i agree that my approval of sharing that ship is my responsibility of it. I will try to investigate this.
I've asked about evidence to this sanction via PM, but have not received anything by two days already, so i may ask it here again. This is the only way i can find who were flying that ship.
Two separate IPs have been using that character during the time of reporting.
Only one of them are linked to a forum account, belonging to who hasn't logged since last year.

Considering the player/s involved hasn't manned up to take responsibility for their actions since last year, you can consider this ship lost. All I can tell you is to find better people to share your accounts with.
There was 3 different persons who were using this ship from one IP, as they stopped at my house for a while and played random stuff from their laptops.

I asked for evidence to find who exactly it was, but you are refusing to send it. How must i understand this?
The evidence you are asking for in terms of player IPs or player accounts is outside what we can provide you with as the administration team as
your only involvement in this situation is that you were the initial creator of the ship. Then that is the extent of evidence you are receiving.

This sanction thread is for that player and that player only. You are not an official faction leader, nor this is a protected/locked shared ship.
And given the fact it took you half a year to even notice this sanction, it is obvious that you are even less involved than that.

You have received the extent of evidence you are entitled to considering your involvement in this situation.
Pages: 1 2