Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 4 is showing as a Liberty Navy base .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When approached or selected, I mean...Is this intended or some kind of glitch...as in, is there some sort of back story to this that I'm unaware of? The NPCs etc etc inside are still all IGM guys, as are the weapons etc...meaning that if you are green with the Liberty Navy you could buy higher end IGM stuff that normally you'd need to be friendlier for, I suppose....not that I 'd do that..
The issue of docking, so...if you're meant to be Red or whatever with the IGM you could dock there, it would seem...
Actually, I asked before about Indy miners and IGM bases...but got no specific feedback on it..."can't dock on MOST mining corporation bases" I wondered about the IGM maybe accepting lone wolf operators as somehow being kind of like them...maybe not friendly but neutral to them...
Anyway...the Navy status of the base...Intended? or would it be considered an exploit to dock there if, for example, hostile with the IGM?
i might be mistaken but as far as i'm aware it has something to do with bretonia/liberty "taking control" of the system to keep gallia out of their home worlds that directly border the system
Back in 2013 the LN took the base from the IMG as a pre-emptive move to block the GRN.

And because indie RNS were basing out of FP4 and we had to put a stop to that
So its officially no longer an IMG base then...that's logistically very handy indeed for a particular pair of characters of mine...who are "brothers".....and in the same business. Otherwise, doesn't really affect Liberty type lawfuls of any type very much, I guess, but its interesting to know the backstory, thanks very much guys.