Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello, 'tis I!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Smile

I would like to introduce myself a 'lil bit. My name is Lukáš. I am 23 years old and I live in Czech Republic. I have plans to go to Sri Lanka quite soon and ordain as a Buddhist monk.

Discovery seems pretty complex on the RP side and I like that. Issue is, I am new and I find it a bit too complex to reasonably learn by myself, so I wanted to ask around if there is someone who would be willing to help me out a little bit, like "mentoring" or something, playing with me and answering my questions perhaps.
Welcome to Discovery, dude!

Feel free to add me on Skype so I can answer your questions and help you out where it's necessary.
(My Skype is torusatoplayer)

Remember: There's no exit from discovery.
Welcome! Check my signature it has some useful links.
Enjoy your time here!
Thank you for your replies guys. Smile Burning, I have added you on Skype.
Oh hello, finally someone from my beautiful country here!

Feel free to add me on Skype (belgarion28) and we throw yor questions at me. Zdááááááár
Welcome in our little fun house. I hope you'll find some nice chances for RP and feel at home quite fast. Just remember to check the rules, stick to them and ask if there is something unclear for you. ^^ Also don't let others get you down, this is still a game and you shouldn't take it too serious and look on the funny side of things ^.~
I've added you on Skype Demonic. Smile

An anime freak! Brilliant. <3 Thank you for the advice!
Hello there! My name is Tanith, my skype is duncan.lawrey.

Feel free to add me there, and I'll help you get integrated however you need.. ;3
Welcome
(09-08-2016, 05:16 AM)Corwin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome

Hiya. :c) Terrific poster there in your sig! (Do you really want to do this, Lester?)