Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Community Vote] Quick-Event locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, peeps!
Time for a vote!

I am very glad to say that the last two Treasure Hunt events were fun for the people involved. While they do indeed provide people with cool stuff and goodies for free - they are also intended to provide bursts of activity in a certain region.

Now it is time to see where you guys want the upcoming events to take place. As usual, they will be open enough for as many IDs as possible to take participation, so I am not going to provide any details in this thread. Instead I will simply use this vote as a way to distinguish where to put the events and in what order.

So vote away! You may choose up to three at a time.
Personally I would like to see such even going on in Kusari or Gallia.
I vote Texas, It's a huge system with a lot of background history and role play possibilities. It is also quite central so everyone should be able to reach it in a short enough time to not make it tedious to attend. There are a multitude of jump holes for people to enter the system without being detected if they cannot lawfully enter Liberty, for any reason. The fact that I am based there does not have anything to do with my vote.

As a secondary option for people not being able to enter Liberty I will put up Hudson, that is an independent system just like Cortez. The same reasoning applies, more or less, as for Texas.
without giving some spoilers about an idea i've told you'll just have to find out at the time you'll find the ship
I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to see some stuff in the Sigmas.
Sigmas, Kusari, Taus pls. They all need love
Taus. More than anything else the Taus. Though they'd need more general attention. Nothing at all happens there anymore and they used to be one of the major hotspots for action.
(09-07-2016, 10:23 AM)Reid Wrote: [ -> ]Sigmas, Kusari, Taus pls. They all need love
Omegas, Omicrons, Nomad Worlds. Pls they all need love too.
Sigmas, Omegas or Omicrons would not hurt.

Especially the Omicrons might benefit from continuing the Freeport 11 drama. Though it looks like the responsible factions like to keep this under the table, because some people fear negative inRP repercussions.

To my mind, the relevant active factions need to keep their respective regions active by setting up events.

Taus -> IMG|, Outcasts, GRN|, Exiles (if anyone is interested to revive them)
Sigmas -> GMG|, Rheinland lawfuls, Corsairs and Outcasts
Omegas -> Hessians andCorsairs, Rheinland and Bretonia lawfuls, Zoners & Wilde
Omicrons -> Corsairs, Zoners, Order, Core, Nomads, Wilde, Outcats

You can continue the list of regions for you own...

The only thing that needs to be done is to talk with each other!Complaining though seems to be so easy.
Pages: 1 2