Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch || Subject: Check-ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Overwatch, greetings from the Lane Hackers.

I spoke with the Base Administrators and they have all agreed to Grand Admiral Golanski's request.
When your agents arrive at Mactan Base, Leiden Base and Cochrane Depot, they will be properly accomodated. Within a duration of two weeks from the moment of their arrival, they will have security clearance to perform medical check-ups for signs of nomad infection to any Lane Hacker of Infiltrator rank and below. Whether these tests will be systematic, or random, we leave that to your discretion.

Considering our organization's overall secrecy, we hope this is another testimony of our determination to combat the nomad threat. Our legendary Professor Moriarty consider The Order as our key ally in this fight.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Acknowledged and understood, Wolfgang.

I ask for understanding and safety for my people. Despite them carrying military ranks, they are very much so Fleet's medical personnel and auxilaries trained first and foremost in various support roles rather over actual combat. They will however display healthy dose of respect to their hosts and perform their duties honorably.

In other news, rather cryptic and overly dramatic message emerged from homeless savages of independent worlds. It is my belief that Auxesia had declared war upon The Order... and with their known affiliations to Hellfire Legion, situation will be highly volatile. We will nevertheless attempt to find resolution to problem of Nomad huggers in their ranks.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro
...uploading.data...

Grand Admiral Golanski,

We guarantee safety not only for your men, but for all inhabitants of our hideouts. I can assure you that those who fail to play with our rules, they are evicted, usually through the quick and efficient way of the airlock.

As for the Order's war against the Auxesia threat, we know about this already. Since when they were hired and allied with The Core. We know that they were pivotal in clearing the way from enemy Order and Zoner ships and allowing their bosses to conduct the infamous direct assault on Freeport 11.

There is something important which I also want to highlight, this was not our first meeting. Golanski.

I am not sure if you remember but you were there when Oberst Erich Klugmann cornered my transport in Omega-11 over some fake allegations for which he never presented evidence from. This man had lied to you, defamed my name in front of an Admiral of the Order, and intentionally severed his diplomatic ties with the Lane Hackers. In direct contrast, over many years now, all the allegations I have made or my colleagues did, were with concrete evidence and undeniable. This is our difference from the misguided Bundschuh.

And in fact it was later proven that Klugmann was a secret agent working for Liberty, after a series of questionable actions. Because of this, VWA is now banned from entering Liberty by the Lane Hackers.

Thank you for your assistance Grand Admiral. We eagerly await your results from the Hellfire front as well.

I have been informed about your hostile intentions to Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee before at two separate occassions. I do not approve of it and my hand will be forced to stand with the Widerstand in case of an engagement as per current agreements. Obeying given word is deeply rooted in our organization and I pressume it is unnecesary that I stress how delicate this situation is, Weisen.

The late Oberst Klugmann had never insisted, requested or demanded any action against the Lane Hackers neither has he spoke ill word of you. Whichever issues you had with their past leadership, you ought to engage in diplomatic talks with current Oberst Haupt to resolve the situation, however I warn you that she will not give in to any threats, demands or extortions and will treat cardamine as an insult. Bundschuh also have faced far more dire odds and survived to be phazed to care about such a ban.

I hope my message is clear. The Order strives for unity in the end and I wish you to resolve your problems with VWA in matter pleasing the both sides as they too are heavily involved in the bigger picture of anti-Nomad conflict. Given the distance between you two, armed conflict is meaningless and any offensive by any side will be unlikely to affect the other. Wouldn't you agree?

O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro
...uploading.data...

Grand Admiral Golanski,

Your bring great and dire words with you. Do not forget that you are considered as a close ally of the Lane Hackers and if you also feel that way, you should speak as one. Threats are not taken lightly.

It is a great victory for every Lane Hacker to hear that one of Liberty's most successful agents, Oberst Klugmann, lies dead. The news will spread like wildfire and people will rejoice.

However it is sad that the lies of Klugmann and his clique have poisoned your mind. You were there when their late leader lied in front of you. Where is his evidence? I am challenging them to present them! Or those "two separate occassions" that you speak of, I am fully certain this is another product of Bundschuh lies. Operations in Liberty against VWA started after the late Oberst "banned" us from Rheinland. If you have evidence that this is not the case, bring it forward.

If we find them in Liberty again, the Lane Hackers will not hesitate to show them the way out in the most clear and straightforward way. Most likely, an emergency wing of Liberty Navy will immediately come in their assistance. Now, if you wish to reinforce their group even more, then so be it. The Lane Hackers will be ready.

...uploading.data...

Grand Admiral Golanski,

The Lane Hackers are still expecting a response from you. Furthermore, let it be known that Amenhotep was given clearance to moor with the Lane Hacker hideouts which I understand they are critical for its operations.

Towards attention of Weisen.

The rhetoric, allegations of late Klugmann of being a Libertonian agent lacks evidence as much as his own charges against your own person, however both are as of current expired as the accuser and accused is no longer a factor in Sirius. I would like to inform that point of my communication has apparently missed its designated target, allow me to rephrase. I was notified by the Lane Hacker personnel on now three separate occassions of your decision to bar VWA's entrance to Liberty sovereign space. We do not require another reminder. The insinuation that former Colonel of the Bundschuh had been systematically destroying Hacker's reputation of proffesionalism at The Order's court is not improving the situation. The case has never been pushed to The Order's attention in fact it never reached eyes or ears of other commanders.

The officer I have issued an order to investigate the Hellfire Legion suspicious activity has came short and his deadline for achieving any results has passed. Unfortunatelly the old saying that if you want to get something done quickly, you have to do it yourself becomes true. We will draw consequences from this as our Liberty contacts are regrettably neglected by local cell. Despite our roots in Liberty's Armed Forces overt and covert methods and traditions, I am not able to personnaly relate to much of political struggles that plague Liberty and repeat my personnal plea for more peaceful solutions. Juggling several informants, undercover operatives, sympathizers and allies is difficult enough without having them at each others throats. I can understand however if some animosity remains.

Officer Kahl of vessel O.C.V. Amenhotep brought to us further evidence of Auxesia-Hellfire co-operation coming from words of their own leaders. His and yours intel will be used against the so called Commonwealth on my initiative as efforts of local Commander had run short. Amenhotep is an useful asset and I hope Liberty's people will benefit of it.

O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro
...uploading.data...

Grand Admiral Golanski,

All Order medical personnel transported to our hideouts has completed their work within the specified time limits. In fact I was also checked by your Cochrane team. The Professorship now requests to see the results of your work. In addition we wish to purchase some of your medical equipment, as they are definitely more advanced than what we have around for those extreme occassions.

As for the previous matter, I suspect you are making a small mistake unless you are really implying that I am no longer a factor in Sirius, much like the deceased Klugmann. The Lane Hackers have directly addressed the Bundschuh organization and presented them with solid evidence of Klugmann's erratic behavior. Of course we could not reveal all the information we have on this individual and why he truly works for foreign interests as that would endanger our current secret operatives and informants in Rheinland. It doesn't matter anyway. Since you have decided to keep the Order away from this conflict, I do not think it will endanger any current standings or contracts.

Finally, we would like to hear how development of your talks with the Hellfire Legion. I am sure you are fully aware that each extra day increases the danger for the entire nationalist organization.

...Interruptor.Gustav.Graves.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: BORiOrq.png]

Esteemed Grand Admiral,

I hope this message reaches you in good health. My name is Gustav Graves and I am contacting you in regards to an issue that has arisen within Liberty recently. The issue's name is Johnathan Kalh, captain of the Order vessel Amenhotep, which has been operating in the region of Liberty and the Barrier Passage for quite a while now, according to our sources. Naturally, we have been monitoring the movements of this asset rather closely, and thus, there have been a few raised eyebrows when it became apparent which compay Johnathan Kalh seemed to enjoy.

Grand Admiral, we have conclusive evidence showing beyond a shadow of a doubt that Johnathan Kalh is actively collaborating with the 5th Liberty Navy Fleet. How far this rabit hole goes remains yet to be seen, but if you take a look at the data that will be forwarded with this transmission, you will find that the vessel under the command of the captain in question is still brandishing the Order IFF, and therefore we naturally assumed that the Overwatch may or may not possess further information on this case. Is there an infiltration mission in progress that we are not aware of? If something like this were the case, we would inquire to be made privy to the intricacies of this operation, and if not, we would like to hear your stance on this matter and how it should be resolved. Do not worry, sir, your data is as safe as it can be with us.

I shall be frank in this case: This development is worrisome. In case the captain is actually being illoyal, what are the implications of an entire battleship crew consisting of hundreds of men and women suddenly turning their backs to the Order? I am sure we will solve these mysteries together.

Forwarded Data:

...boosting.signal...retransmitting.message....
Pages: 1 2