Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys new player here.

Have played Freelancer along time ago and loved it, found this server and thought I would give it a go.

Looking to play the role of a BH, how does this work? do I just add the tag of the faction to my name and go for it? If someone could PM me that would be awesome.

Cheers, see you in space Smile
You don't have to be part of the official faction to RP. Just slap the BHG ID. If you wish to join the official faction though, I have no idea. They lack a recruitment thread and I don't know who leads them.
Addtionally all Bounty Hunters are automaticlly registered for all lawful bounty boards, check it out here
Welcome, one more "money on the radar" guy (happy)
Guys you are assuming he knows everything about Bounty Hunting. Nonono. Wait

Hello new guy.

FIRST THING IS FIRST you need to read the rules. Where the rules are there is a section for bounty hunting. READ THAT!!!
Here is link: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334

Ok so now after you read that stuff here are some things to remember:

Always take a picture of the ID of the target and the time using /time. This is the most general thing you need. Also it helps if you record where you are and what armor the target has.

Next, after you kill the dude, you MUST post it on the forums.
Oh wait but first look at all the bounty threads and register to the ones you want. Keep in mind also that bounty boards sometimes have zones where you can operate.

Also have a notebook handy to write down target names. Sometimes people will post in the individual bounty board located on the forums as well!

Oh yeah and always RP at least 2 lines before engaging and give a bit of time before you shoot.

I think that is the basics.