Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I'm Lourens Van Burick and I'm a 31 year old male from Planet Manhattan.
I was born on Planet Manhattan in the New York system and finished school of trading. The Nomads started invading Manhattan and terrorizing the population of Manhattan.
Luckily my uncle knew a guy at Planet Honshu in the Honshu System and organized us a trip to there and that's where we went.
Using some of Planet Honshu Station's training manuals I learned the basics of flying ships and started going out on missions to Planet Manhattan to eliminate some of the Nomads on Planet Manhattan but we were fighting a loosing battle.
From the Planet Honshu Station we contacted other stations in other systems to come to our aid. I met a friend from Pueblo Station who took me under his wing and showed me how to do trading in space from base to base.
As I worked for that friend from the Pueblo Station system, I saved up enough credits to buy myself a decent sized freighter and started trading from one system to another.
I hired as good a fighter pilot and ship to protect my freighter and been trading ever since and never looked back.
Welcome :3
Great to see fellow south africans here, welcome!
Hello and welcome to Discovery. If you have any question or need help simply pm me here or on skype. Have fun!
Welcome to the server!
Enjoy your time here!

See you in space!
Welcome
Hi - "New Here" - I'm
I'm funny, I swear

South-Africa, huh? That's a place I didn't expect to pop up. Well, hey there!