Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Registration office for Maltese and foreign Contractors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: HHLpytK.png]

The National Council
Registry for Contractors and independent Maltese

To be eligible for our Job Board or work with out official organisations you need to either show your Maltese Citizen status or provide data about your origins.
Please fill out the applicable following form and submit it to this office.

You will then be either listed on the List of Registered Contractors or List of registered Citizens.

Registration for Maltese

If you are already a citizen of Malta all you need to do is send in your papers so we can list you on our database. You will immediately be allowed to work for the Maltese Job Board.

Individuals:
Code:
[size=medium][color=#775e82][pi amount=10][font=Open Sans][align=justify][size=xx-large][color=#e0512d]Maltese Individual - Form MRF-001 [/color][/size]

[indent][color=#e0512d]Name:[/color] NAME
[color=#e0512d]Gender:[/color] GENDER
[color=#e0512d]Callsigns:[/color] CALLSIGN
[color=#e0512d]Proof of Citizenship:[/color] ID
[/indent][/color][/size][/align][/font][/pi]

Groups and organizations:
Code:
[size=medium][color=#775e82][pi amount=10][font=Open Sans][align=justify][size=xx-large][color=#e0512d]Maltese Organisation - Registration Form MRF-101 [/color][/size]

[color=#e0512d]Identification:[/color] TAG
[color=#e0512d]Proof or registration:[/color] ID
[color=#e0512d]Short description:[/color] INFORMATION

Registration for Contractors

If you are not from Malta and want to work for the Nation you can register by using one of the following forms.

Individuals:
Code:
[size=medium][color=#775e82][pi amount=10][font=Open Sans][align=justify][size=xx-large][color=#e0512d]Individual - Registration Form CRF-001 [/color][/size]

[color=#e0512d]Gender:[/color] GENDER
[color=#e0512d]Callsigns:[/color] CALLSIGN
[color=#e0512d]Affiliation reference:[/color] ID
[color=#e0512d]Relations with the Nacion:[/color] REPUTATION
[color=#e0512d]Reason for registering:[/color] EXPLANATION

Groups and organizations:
Code:
[size=medium][color=#775e82][pi amount=10][font=Open Sans][align=justify][size=xx-large][color=#e0512d]Group - Registration Form CRF-102 [/color][/size]

[color=#e0512d]Identification:[/color] TAG
[color=#e0512d]Affiliation reference:[/color] ID
[color=#e0512d]Relations with the Nacion:[/color] REPUTATION
[color=#e0512d]Short description:[/color] INFO
[color=#e0512d]Reason for registering:[/color] EXPLANATION

Registration Form CRF-102

Name: Scraphunter
Identification: SH|-
Affiliation reference: Junker
Relations with the Nacion: Reputation
Short description: Hunting for scrap, repairing ships and always doing the illegal stuff in Sirius.
Reason for registering: You are working together with the Lane Hackers, there friends are also my friends.
Reply Form RF-99

Scraphunters,

The Junkers have always been part of our economy. You will be listed among our Contractors. Feel free to pick out the designated jobs when you can.
Registration Form CRF-102

Name: Junker Marauders
Identification: JM|-
Affiliation reference: Junker Marauders
Relations with the Nacion: Friendly
Short description: I dont think much more information about us is needed than what you already have, but we're quite fond of those hailing from Malta and wish to express this adoration in a more physical form.
Reason for registering: Delivering some of this, delivering some of that.
Reply Form RF-99

Marauders,

The Marauders are no new organisation for us. And your reputation of delivering in time preceeds you. You are now listed among our contractors.
Individual - Registration Form CRF-001

Name: Tex.Mex
Callsigns:
Affiliation reference: Junkers
Relations with the Nacion: Friendly
Reason for registering: The generous trade of scrap and cardamine between the Junkers and Maltese has been my main source of income, however I feel there must be more that you need than just scrap. I would like to offer my services to the nation even further.
Reply Form RF-99

Mister Mex,

The Junkers are known to be an asset to Malta. We unlocked the Job Board for you. Feel free to take out suitable jobs. You are now listed among our contractors.
Group - Registration Form CRF-102

Name: The Golden Chrysanthemum
Identification: GC|
Affiliation reference: GC
Relations with the Nacion: Allied
Short description: Is this really necessary?
Reason for registering: Helping our allies just like you help us. What more of a reason should we need?
Reply Form RF-99

Golden Chrysanthemums,

Our allies from Kusari. Thank you for writing this message. We certainly have work for you to do and have unlocked the Job Board for you. You are now listed among our contractors.
Individual - Registration Form CRF-001

Name: Ridwan ibn Sina
Callsigns: N/A
Affiliation reference: Freelancer
Relations with the Nacion: File enclosed.
Reason for registering: I was a denizen of Freeport 11, displaced following the Core's assault on the station. The repairs are coming along slowly but surely, though I have little desire to return. I need friends and work, the Nacion seems to fit the bill on both fronts.
Pages: 1 2 3