Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Büro der Marineintelligenz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Nick.Nack.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data.

[Image: Zr9yeio.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Greetings ,
I'm Nick Nack of the Lane Hackers, I know we did some successful business in the past , thus I decided to sell you the thing for which we are known , information.

During one of my operations throughout Liberty I came across a freelancer flying illegally one of your fighters , a "Wraith" to be specific.

Of course , I will give you all the evidence you need to punish this hoodlum as a gift ,however, you still need to send the symbolic sum of 500.000 credits to LH~Nick.Nack so I can see that you are still interested in doing business with us.

Send the said amount of credits and you will receive a beautiful wrapped gift containing a big picture incriminating this freelancer.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: l8Oh21G.png]
Korvettenkapitän

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Nick Nack
.......● SENDER:-..............Hans Schultz
.......● LOCATION:´..........Rheinland
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ ░ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Information

Guten tag,

Mr Nick, really nice to hear your voice here. I was the one who finished deal with your organization in the past, It is really good to hear from a Lance Hacker once again. Now back to topic, your payment has been made, I will be waiting for transfer of information. The reason I am replying you personally is that there is so much going on in Liberty right now and surrounding star systems, I hope you understand what I am talking about. If you can get onto something more "interesting" that will make me even more happy and may make you and your organization more wealthy

Payment

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Korvettenkapitän Schultz
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Seekriegsleitung

[Image: korvettenkapitngxag1.png]

Message End

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Nick.Nack.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data.

[Image: hfDKrpp.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Greetings mr Schultz ,
I received your payment and I'm ready to unwrap the present for you.
....decrypting..message...
...uploading..data..10%..29%...69%..89%..completed....

Now , let's talk about the second part of your message . I'm quite sure that we will obtain even more delightful information in the days to come , after all this is our business.
However , I need you to be patient , once a wise man said "Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”(-Molière) .

Whenever we got something that might concern you , I'll let you know.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...