Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Little announcement: New Administrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Congrats Spazzy! Enjoy it, don't get burnt out, and please take over getting those ID's out!
Congrats ... don't forget the little guys! (sun)
(09-12-2016, 04:05 PM)GamerGirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2016, 04:00 PM)Operator Wrote: [ -> ]I know a lot of people who prefer to stick to their past, rather than changing for a better future. And, personally, I don't think that Spazzy is one of them.

Tell that to all the people he hurted with his actions. You play since april 2015, you did not have to commit to a restore of 2 or 3 months back! Making all your hard work go into thin air and let a lot decide to quit the game. During this the server was able to connect sometimes (or under attack other times) So if you approve with these actions? Or him making a group to destroy bases everywhere. Compare this to other bans, but well he is an angel now! SURE

Okay. Seriously. Calm down.
Stuff happened. He did bad things. Nobody died from it. He changed and became better.

I would not want this to escalate any more.

BTW. Good job . Have fun in your new position.
yay now he can get me a leviathan in real life

congrats
Oh nomstuff. teaching college blah blah.

WELL GUYS this year has been one of controversies hasn't it? i only care about one thing about this. and it might take a few weeks to see if scars can indeed heal.

if damnation is given to you because of who you are or what you've done. Its never really both. Your either built that way or you're not and thusly you can say scars heal.

Might be up to the ever shortening future as well.
(09-12-2016, 05:17 PM)Darius The Ganker Wrote: [ -> ]BTW. Good job . Have fun in your new position.

Thanks, mate. And I will make sure to return the favor.
I am actually pleasantly surprised that all of the people who were around for the cap8 and DPC thing are still present on Disco. I am glad that many people here know what kind of frackery I was a part of in the past. And not just the DPC, but all the subsequent stupidity from my side.

I am glad that this thread turned out to be filled with concerns about this decision. It means that I actually have something to prove in this position. That this is not as clear cut as "Well, of course he got admin, he has the youtube and tutorial and event thing going". It means that that alone is not going to be enough and it is a good thing.

For those of you who came out to shake your fist at me, hold that thought. I am very much inclined to prove you wrong.
And I promise I will keep server-crashing mistakes to a minimum.

If anything, I also hope you realize that this is the point where I simply cannot go back to my regular nonsense. This position is an ultimatum as well. It is something that I was explained to -quite- well.

And you know what? I am up for that challenge.
See you in space.
ITT: Spazzy finds a new and ever better way to cause butthurt by becoming an admin.
Oh My God .......... ! *Facepalm*
Congratulations ....
Congratulations on joining the eco-friendly green ranks!

I hope you'll bring new perspectives and insight to the admin team. Here's to hoping we'll see them improve and grow more efficient. ^^
Well that was quick.
Congrats and hope for nice events Smile
( i hope you are ready for the admin feedback thread )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16