Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Integral System Engineering - Information Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: llopdVW.png]

Integral System Engineering INFORMATION PAGE

Corporate Background
Founded in 811 A.S by Joseph Goldfield, Integral Systems Engineering (or ISE) started as a small semi-private corporation which was tied to the Crayter Republic.

With only a few employees and ever fewer ships, ISE wasn't seen as anything competitive to other Sirius corporations. Yet once the Crayterian Government saw the need for trade and profit, and backed up by the Colonial Military which needed a group to support military efforts, ISE was funded and most of it bought by the government. It then became the largest Crayterian Corporation which had contracts all over the Republic and even aided the military as a support industrial group and continued to grow and prosper.

As well as the Republic, the ISE also had contracts in the houses, and was even known as one of the largest companies to trade in Niobium, along with the Independent Miners Guild. While at first it had continued trade with mostly Rheinland and Kusari, political repercussions and other events caused the ISE to change their target to Bretonia, with only little interest in Liberty and with the routes to Kusari and Rheinland closed, along with the new Gallic threat, ISE was forced to stop it's trading and focus on aiding the Military with transportation and engineering. Resulting in hundreds of millions of loss of credits for the Republic.

The moving of the now Colonial Republic to the Coronado system started the first change in ISE for a long time. Marcus Wingates, a wealthy colonial working for the Ministry of Economics and a family member of the Wingates, stepped down from his position, and with his contacts in the government and military, bought the largest share of the ISE and had their contract renewed with the Republic. He also convinced several key politicians and commanders in the government and military, resulting in the pour in of enormous funds to the ISE, making it possible to restructure the whole corporation

Current Corporation Status
The ISE is still being restructured at a quick pace, with some key employees fired and new ones brought in their place, a large number of civilians are taking up the new jobs hungrily as the ISE offers good payment and accommodation, something most civilians are lacking while Pecos is being built. Due to the new location, ISE finds themselves closer to Bretonia and looking at possible profitable relations with the Republic of Liberty.

As the ISE has done since it was founded, their new HQ is in Crayterian Space, on the recently claimed Pecos, New Hope.

Today, the Crayter Republic calls upon its oldest and most able handed transport captains, bolstered by ranks of fresh young kids, flying transports until age permits them to join fighting units. This loose fraternity of transport skippers, both young and old, are the new Atlas, balancing the economy of the Crayter Republic on its shoulders. It’s a dangerous galaxy, but like all true Colonials, these old sailors and bright-eyed youths take to the job with the same strength of spirit as their brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters in the military.

Bases

New Hope, Pecos, Coronado

The ISE's new HQ is, as most bases on Pecos current are, underground. ISE's bunker construction is one of the largest underground bases, surrounded by thousands of tons of earth, and meters of reinforced armour plating to protect it against any and all attacks, just like all new Republic bases ,called Baresa Underground Complex.

Planet Yuma, Coronado.

The ISE HQ on planet Yuma is build on the floating city of New Corinth. The building is a marvellous glass tower , hence the name Mirror Tower. The building is guarded by the Crayterian Security Forces and a minor shield generator was installed to protect the building from any storms that may hit it.

Naming Convention

=CR=ISE-Shipname
example: =CR=ISE-Dacia

Rank Structure

Director

The Director is the largest shareholder of the corporation and is essentially the leader or CEO, controlling all corporation assets. The current ISE Director is James Parr

Manager

A captain with a distinct rank, allowing them to control shipping manifests and corporate income.

Captain

A Captain of one of the many transport vessels of the ISE, a pawn in the ongoing and everlasting battles and conspiracy of the corporations around Sirius.

Ships & Technology
Ships;
"Atlas" Colonial Transport

Technology/Equipment;
Colonial Republic
Civilian

Roster

[Image: fco_Xzcs-1.png]

Greetings ISE Employees,

I know you all are aware of who I am but let me introduce myself for all those that joined our organisation later on this year. My name is James Parr, Director of ISE.

Welcome and thank you for your trust that you place in me when we started to walk on this road together.

I am very proud of the efforts that you invested in our organisation. Without your hard work, our Republic would have never achieved this level of development. The Minister of Development, Ryo Kase is most impressed by our hard work and he is transmitting his most sincere congratulations and thanks, and I want to add mine.

In this years, after the Third Exodus, you had managed the incredible, through your efforts our Nation survived.

We had helped constructing amazing islands for our people, we helped putting the foundation of our production facilities and the farming islands, you, my colleagues , you are the very soul of our mighty Republic.

I am coming in front of you, now, to ask you for another push.

The Republic wants to develop her industries and to keep the Fleet at peak operativity and she needs you.

Please stay tuned for more informations and once again thank you for your efforts.

Greetings Captains of ISE,

My office had received numerous inquiries regarding the trade routes. I feel that I need to remind all of you that you are Autonomous Captains.

You can check on the ISE Board for any request that our Republic made to us, requests which are having priority and if there is no outstanding job, you are free to roam the Sirius and trade with friendly or neutral parties.

However, the Republican Government managed to secure some deals as :

- Trading Silver Ore. This is stored in Vespucci, Elysium Base (the exact location will be disclosed if there you make any inquiry). The profit per ore unit is 5000 credits and the selling point is on Planet Denver, Colorado System.

- Platinium Ore. The platinium ore can be found at the miners of Alberta, or at the Platinium Inc, near planet Edmonton. The miners are offering the cargo for free to aid the Cause of the Republic, however we are not thieves or beggers. Please make an offer that should be around 2500 credits per ore unit. The selling point is on Waterloo Station , New London System.

-Niobium Ore. This ore can be found mostly in Tau sector. Please be advised that the Gauls are still controlling most of the systems. Be careful not to put the IMG in any trouble. Double check your LRR before you make any contact with IMG stations or miners. The selling point is on planet New Berlin, New Berlin System.

-Copper and Silver ore can also be purchased from IMG miners from Omega 3 or Omega 7 systems.

- Schwemetall Handel , located in Omega 7 system is having a large range of ores which can be sell in the New London system. Please check your on-board trade route computer before you choose a ore.

- Regensburg Exports is located in the vicinity of Chiemsee field in Munich system. The station is having a large complement of Aluminium Ore, which is largely wanted on Southampton Shipyard in New London.

Thank you.

Greetings ISE.

In this communique I want to remind you about our allies from the Forlorn. In case you make a stop on the Glendalough Orbital, please check with the Station Quatermaster the status of supplies present on the station. You are instructed to transport any materials that is needed.

Also, the BMF alliance still stands out. The BMF are offering to any ISE ships free Gold ore, ore which can be purchased on their stations also and it is needed on the facilities on New Berlin Planet, New Berlin System.

Please also check the status of supplies on their stations and feel free to aid them.

Thank you.