Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Weekend Event] The Red Mist Descends [Completed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
EVENT IS NOW LIVE

Credits for the name goes to )))
This event is a part of my figuring-out-how-this-works phase of using all of the different tools. These events will be shorter and less complex. Stuff like bases, random jumpholes and whatnot will come soonish. That and official events.

Spazzy Note: This event started off as basis for the official event request by and for the RM and RHA, but since he is too busy with exams to coordinate it, that event will be done at some pointtm later. But since I've already wrote up the settings for the combat event, might as well let you go and shoot each other anyway. Have fun!

EDIT: I just added all of the other lawful/unlawful IDs. Have fun.

The Red Mist Descends:
Red Hessians vs Rheinland Military

[Image: hZcOUeS.png]

Pilot Hall of Fame (Scoreboard)

DETAILS

Event Type: Combat Event
Kill Bonus: 5 000 000$
Systems:
New Berlin
Frankfurt
Hamburg
Munich
Dresden
Stuttgart
Omega 7
Omega 11
Score Limit: 100 kills
Kill Worth: 1pt
Eligible IDs:
[RM] Official ID
BDM| Official ID
RFP| Official ID
MND Indie ID
RM Indie ID
RFP Indie ID

[RHA] Official ID
SCRA|Official ID
VWA| Official ID
RH Indie ID
Coalition Indie ID
Bundschuh ID
LWB ID
Unioners ID

If I missed someone, please point it out.

Registration Required: No

~Reminder, players who are found shooting their own teammates in order to avoid giving up a point will be made severely sad.

DETAILS

Standard PVP and engagement rules apply unless a admin present says otherwise. (If there is someone to babysit you peeps, then we might allow killed players to re-engage.)

This event may or may not be complimented with a cargo event.
Feedback is welcome. Changes can still be made.
Its called Operation MRGA also i did stuff qq
(09-15-2016, 02:14 AM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Its called Operation MRGA also i did stuff qq

There there, nobody forgot about you (sun)
Suggestion: Up to gunboats only.
(09-15-2016, 02:22 AM)DragonLancer Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion: Up to gunboats only.

Not this time. Once the official event is up some time later, both sides will impose their limitations on ship sizes themselves.
Everyone is invited for this one.
Not sure what the Unioner ID is doing there. They shoot bundies and aren't really buddy buddy with the Hessians anymore either.
Got you.
I had the ID and RP limitations of the different factions/char ranks in mind, you know.
(09-15-2016, 02:31 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what the Unioner ID is doing there. They shoot bundies and aren't really buddy buddy with the Hessians anymore either.

Think they should be removed? Or should they remain to shoot the lawfuls anyway?
(09-15-2016, 02:33 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2016, 02:31 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what the Unioner ID is doing there. They shoot bundies and aren't really buddy buddy with the Hessians anymore either.

Think they should be removed? Or should they remain to shoot the lawfuls anyway?

The point I'm trying to make is that they wouldn't really have a 'side', unless you want to get the 'sairs involved. Probably best to remove them to be honest, can always do stuff with them in north Rheinland later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4