Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi mates, New to Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all Freelancers.

I've been player for a time in discovery server, started as a plain freelancer, buying a sunburst freighter and doing some trading. Then I joined the junkers for some mining fun, and the oportunity of trying a junker freighter. But then, as a freelancer character, I though I needed to travel more, and for that, I got a nice bribe to enter coronado and buy the colonial transport ship celestra. With it i've done a lot of mapping, the most fun was trying to get to Omichron Rho and realize that I was surrounded bu enemies. Tried to get back to Liberty by Kusary space, but as a Junker, they had me tagged, and I had to cruise all the systems with every Kusary gun at my back.
Now I'm trying the lovely transport ship serenity as a true freelancer. The only thing I have to say bad about it is... the cockpit sucks. I just hate it, looks like a lab window for the outside space.
To my fellow Hessian enemies that destroyed my celestra in a fine rolepay, I must say sorry for not roleplaying back. Freelancer lacks a proper chat window, and I barely saw their messages between all the reports of death events.
See you around, mates. I'll keep trading and earning bucks until I can buy me a nice cruiser for some serious Hessian dog payback. That, or I'll just harass the Gallic border. Hate those imperial chicks.
Enjoy yourself on the forum. There are lots of things to do around here include RP ^.^
Welcome, take a look at the forum/server rules so you can have good experience here on Disco!
Welcome to the Discovery Gaming Community.

I'm Zyliath (or Zyl for short), one of the Angels-players that help everyone in need, either newbies or veterans.
Be sure to have read and understood the Server and Forum Rules here.

If you happen to be in trouble, be on the lookout for white Angels, orange Moderators or green Admins - they will help you out as much as possible! Also, be on the lookout for [Angels] tagged ships ingame.

This said, enjoy your stay among us! ~Zyl