Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Weekday Event] Natural Enemies - Outcasts vs Corsairs [Complete]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

THE NATURAL ENEMIES
OUTCASTS VS CORSAIRS - ATTACK/DEFEND EVENT

[Image: dMnCxWK.png]

Pilot Hall of Fame (Scoreboard)

OMICRON ALPHA
OMICRON GAMMA

DETAILS

Event Type: Attack/Defend Event
Kill Bonus: 5 000 000$
Systems:
Omicron Alpha
Omicron Gamma
Score Limit: 100 kills
Kill Worth: 5pt
Eligible IDs:
NC- National Council Official ID
Outcast ID

[TBH] Official ID
Corsair ID

If I missed someone, please point it out.

Registration Required: No

~Reminder, players who are found shooting their own teammates or mining themselves in order to avoid giving up a point will be made severely sad.

DETAILS

Standard PVP and engagement rules apply unless a admin present says otherwise. (If there is someone to babysit you peeps, then we might allow killed players to re-engage.)

The event will have two separate counters - one for the attacking and defending parties in Omicron Alpha and the attacking and defending parties in Gamma. Admin presence for the event will be guaranteed in the last two days (Wednesday and Thursday respectively) for a respawn-enabled part of the event, leaving Monday and Tuesday to be coordinated by the players themselves. Use your respective Outcast and Corsair emergency skype chats for this.

This event may or may not be complimented with a cargo event.
Damn I was actually thinking to ask you about a OC vs Corsair event!
Kudos, spazzy! You read my mind! (sun)
Just a quick question, why not make it Sigma(13 - 19 - 17 -21) event with 3 parties? OC+ GC vs Sairs + Hogosha + AFA vs GMG + BD
Perhaps even Samura and KNF can be added somewhere.

In case it is solely OC vs Sairs, why Beta - Xi not included?
Because I am saving the Sigma-Fun for a weekend.

Not including Xi and Beta was for the sake of concentrating the ''FUN'' in specific areas.
The recent Rheinland unlawful event showed that you need to organize hotspots or make the playground small enough for people to gather up and things to go down.

Involving 10+ IDs in the Rheinland event did not yield desired results. Here we are talking only four IDs and much less players, so the area in which they can operate in had to be reduced to encourage concentration.
Spazzeh knows how to light an old flame
God dammit! Why, school, why are you doing this to me? I would give almost anything to join any of spazzy's new events! Everything is so cool and well worked out. It was a very good decision to make spazzy a new administrator! Kudos to you, mate.
Thanks for answers and thank you for creating some fun for everyone.
Oh, that reminds me.
Other IDs with ZOI in the systems such as the BHG and whatnot can easily take advantage of this activity as well.
CORSARIRS

Spazzy erm I think you put a few too many letters in it :O CORSAIRS. Plus great idea, I hope it is going to be as fun as the RHA vs RM one yestarday. Keep up the good work
Uh boy.
Sorry about that. (sun)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5