Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What do you drive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(09-26-2016, 05:20 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]2016 Jeep Wrangler

Looks like you actually use it too and get it muddy. Good. You're one of the good Jeep owners, instead of the "Oh I have a truck that can offroad but OH MY GOD DIRT ON MY HOOD! WASH IT NOW!"
(09-26-2016, 06:57 PM)Arioch Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2016, 05:20 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]2016 Jeep Wrangler

Looks like you actually use it too and get it muddy. Good. You're one of the good Jeep owners, instead of the "Oh I have a truck that can offroad but OH MY GOD DIRT ON MY HOOD! WASH IT NOW!"

If it rains then it gets washed off anyway.
Why pay for gas when you can use your legs for free

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Vehic...es-87a.jpg

something akin to this, only mine can carry baggage on the back
I usually drive people insane. Aside from that, I have this nice car ;3
[Image: special.png]
I wish. Hopes and dreams it is...hopes and dreams...
[Image: hY6mbY1.jpg?1]

The one on the right.
[Image: Commercial-Dunbar-Armored-Truck.jpg]

My ride from 6 in the morning to 6 in the evening.

(09-27-2016, 12:20 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ][Image: hY6mbY1.jpg?1]

The one on the right.

Can't decide which JPEG-AIDS-ridden awful post to make, Nom?
(09-27-2016, 12:32 AM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]Can't decide which JPEG-AIDS-ridden awful post to make, Nom?
you are just jealous my ride is better than yours, nerd.
(09-27-2016, 12:35 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]you are just jealous my ride is better than yours, nerd.

What you just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
(09-27-2016, 12:37 AM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]What you just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRDDDDDDD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13