Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Official Event] The War Within - Hellfire Legion vs Gaian Guard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

THE WAR WITHIN
Independent Worlds
Official Story Event

[Image: buUND5y.png]

Pilot Hall of Fame (Scoreboard)

DETAILS

Event Type: Combat Event
Kill Bonus: 5 000 000$
Systems:
Vespucci
Inverness
Score Limit: 250
Kill Worth: 5 points
Eligible IDs:
[HF] Official ID
Hellfire Legion ID

GG| Official ID
Gaian ID

Registration Required: No

Standard PVP and engagement rules apply aside from admin supervised portions of the event.

~Reminder, players who are found shooting their own teammates or suiciding in order to avoid giving up a point will be made severely sad.

DETAILS

23.06.22 - The Commonwealth of House Liberty, a fledgling separatist nation formed by the Hellfire Legion, declares their independence.

13.03.23 - The Commonwealth and Orbital Spa & Cruise cross paths, resulting in a survey of Commonwealth space for potential business opportunities.

14.05.23 - Orbital Spa & Cruise requests a permit to station a yacht within Commonwealth space following the survey and are welcomed with open arms.

04.06.23 - The Gaian movement catches wind of the liner's itinerary and moves to intercept. The attackers are routed, but the first shots have been fired. Further conflict seems inevitable.

12.06.23 - The Commonwealth announces the Ceres Initiative, a plan to fully inhabit, industrialize, and exploit the pristine world of Guadalajara. Reactions are mixed, tensions rise within the both the Legion and its government.

22.09.23 - Deep Space Engineering agrees to a contract to construct a docking ring for the Commonwealth following a clandestine meeting in Inverness.

26.09.23 - Rogue elements of the Commonwealth and Hellfire Legion take up arms against what they see as the corporatization and industrialization of their home. An old base is repressurized, contact is made with the Gaians, and a jumphole to the Inverness system is discovered.

28.09.23 - Lord Commander Samuel Locklear is captured by Gaian sympathizers on Guadalajara, and is transported to Klaksvik Base in Inverness.

2.10.23 - The Hellfire Legion launches a large scale assault on Klaksvik Base to rescue Locklear and exact revenge on the invaders.

The olive branch has snapped, war has come to the independent worlds.

The final battle will begin at 1900 UTC.

The event will be activated on the 28th of September.

Link to request thread: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143589
Good thing I have a prossie already

Time to smash the green giant in
Oh, before I forget.
The bonus is only for those four IDs, but I am pretty sure anyone can participate as long as it is within their ZOI.
(09-27-2016, 09:22 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, before I forget.
The bonus is only for those four IDs, but I am pretty sure anyone can participate as long as it is within their ZOI.

Yeah this is fine, though either the Gaians or HF might end up getting some allies who can officially participate in the event if things start looking skewed for either side.
Hopefully we won't have to deal with any overkills at all.

As a side note, once the event goes live, I'll open the GG- TS channel for whoever is crazy enough to join our side.

Oh, right, almost forgot. Are we to assume that Gaians have ZoI in Vespucci for the duration of this event?
Yes.
The combat event has been loaded and is now active. Affected IDs are:

Hellfire Legion Official ID
Hellfire Legion Indie ID
Gaian Guard ID
Gaians ID

EDIT: Thanks for being my personal secretary and grammar corrector.
Oh,more blues for the Hellfluffy Legion.Sweet.
Scoreboard has been un-borked.

And yes, it always starts off borked. I need at least one entry on either side to un-bork it. (sun)
Pages: 1 2 3