Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DSE) Feedback 'Deep Space Engineering'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Hey folks

Tell us what you think

Cheers bud, it got lost in translation and we will get onto it asap
Perhaps you'd care to explain why one of your members saw fit to go and spout off two disgusting OCC lines? I Saw his ship heading to planet Erie and followed, Seen what he was carrying and demanded he drop all of his cargo. He didn't comply and after killing him he said something about ending up back on the station where the goods are sold, and then said that he would just log next time when I wasn't online which to me sounds like a pretty poor attitude.
You're absolutely right, that is less than ideal sort of behavior expected of our members. If you could please PM your evidence to this account so we can deal with this internally.
(04-15-2017, 05:21 AM)Deep Space Engineering Wrote: [ -> ]You're absolutely right, that is less than ideal sort of behavior expected of our members. If you could please PM your evidence to this account so we can deal with this internally.

I have already taken measures as I was quiet annoyed for a while after the interaction but I will send you the evidence anyways.
I'm glad you managed to find yourself some resolution on the matter. We'll continue to work on it from our side.
I have some more feedback, but this is more general than specific. On one hand when I encounter DSE) in-game on my pirate characters I find that they are capable of quality RP and would get far more RP from them than any other transport I've pirated when interacted with in the right way, so kudos on that end of things. But there is the other matter of how DSE)'s members respond to things on forums and such on an OCC level.
Regarding the seige on the DSE's base in Kansas in the comm channel, not only did one of your members think it appropriate to bring OCC into the comm chat that was specifically meant for RP but I was rather surprised when they said that all RP in reference to the commune would be retcon'd.

The matter I'm referring to is here:

(05-08-2017, 10:49 AM)Altejago Wrote: [ -> ]// that's good for you. Allow me to share both your conversation with me and Gab and your arrogance in trying to get to the bottom of it. Continue it, by all means. But rest assured you don't exist to us and as far as we are concerned, all Rp between us is retcon'd

Regarding this matter I am subject zero since I was on my Commune char at the time of first contact and discussed the proposition of a deal in RP which then was moved to the forums and ultimately led to the seige. Milos later took over and discussed the deal on OCC terms and I later decided to allow someone else to handle the deal because I had suspicions that Alte didn't like me so I removed myself from the process . The deal fell through for whatever reason [I don't really care what reason] and the RP consequences followed.

I don't really care much about what kind of hate or who did what to who between DSE) and Commune but this hardly seems like an appropriate way to act especially on the forums, RP is RP so deal with it on a RP level instead of resorting to OCC and trying to get it retcon'd.
You know Ticktack, you are absolutely right. We in DSE) should be as perfect a player here as you are.

I'll be sure to make sure you get what you want
(05-21-2017, 07:06 AM)Altejago Wrote: [ -> ]You know Ticktack, you are absolutely right. We in DSE) should be as perfect a player here as you are.

I'll be sure to make sure you get what you want

Oh sarcastic reply... ok then. Well such things should have been discussed over skype rather than turning to QQ on the comms channel. Additionally I never said I was perfect so don't put words in my mouth I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself. I think you should check your rage meter mate, you seem to be prone to outbursts on the forums, if that's the case you should perhaps leave the PR work of DSE to someone more capable and stick to hauling goods from point A to point B so I can demand all your cargo Smile .
Pages: 1 2 3