Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About FLHook development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I saw the "Now hiring" post, and I was wondering what exactly FLHook development is about. I am a programmer with a bachelor degree. Is it even needed, and is there much work to do? Are there other tools needed to be done? In general, what would a programmer be needed for?
FLHook is a server management program. It manages server operations, commands and plugins. It is the reason a lot of features in Discovery such as cloaking devices, autobuy, jump drives, Player Owned Bases and other cool stuff that happen on the server exist. FLHook is written in the coding language C++. If you see yourself fit for it, don't hesitate to apply. Because we sure need more FLHook devs.

Someone please finish that docking module plugin.
(10-01-2016, 12:13 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: [ -> ]Someone please finish that docking module plugin.

PLEASE
(10-01-2016, 12:04 PM)dj ole Wrote: [ -> ]So I saw the "Now hiring" post, and I was wondering what exactly FLHook development is about. I am a programmer with a bachelor degree. Is it even needed, and is there much work to do? Are there other tools needed to be done? In general, what would a programmer be needed for?

Go apply FLHook dev as ur a programmer.
Before applying have a look at the public repository to see if this is something you can work with: https://github.com/zibbizor/FLHook