Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nerf torpedoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Srsly, a SHF comes with 2 torps and a missile, i joust to him, he shoots them 200m next to me, i am dead, what is this, missiles okay but why the hell is it possible to easily hit a snub with torpedoes, they are made to kill big ships and stations not small snubcraft, their damage and extremely weird way to hit makes them op, even if i fly around my target i still get the damage, rip gunskill, just fly in your enemy's face and shoot all torps and he lost half of his hull.

NOTE: Apparently not even CD's can blow them up like mines, at leats it didn't work for me...
(10-01-2016, 06:29 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]Srsly, a VHF comes with 2 torps and a missile,
Vhfs can't mount 2 torps.
SHF, sorry
stop jousting them and smack a CD in their general direction
Yeah, this seems like your fault for jousting with something that's one level below a Bomber in firepower.
(10-01-2016, 06:36 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]stop jousting them and smack a CD in their general direction

WIsh that would have worked Smile
Yeah CDs dont work.
(10-01-2016, 06:37 PM)Living Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, this seems like your fault for jousting with something that's one level below a Bomber in firepower.

Well, after the first hit i was like "Okay, this thing didn't even hit me but okay i fly bigger arcs around" but even that didn't work, i saw them flying past me but i still get the dmg.
Also the best way to win against a shf is just to stay behind it and don't let it to have you in front for too much. Outturning a SHF is rather easy at all
(10-01-2016, 06:40 PM)King Epo Wrote: [ -> ]Also the best way to win against a shf is just to stay behind it and don't let it to have you in front for too much. Outturning a SHF is rather easy at all

I think i also made the mistake i tried it and it was easy to hit etc i would have won if these dang torps wouldn't hit all the time even if i dodge them, didn't spazzy make a vid about them being op once?
Pages: 1 2