Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sneak peek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://i.imgur.com/w27lXzS.png

EDIT: To those few people who know about this ship, it is not the previous Silver Shotgun I was talking about. Pointing that out just in case.
Spazzy, what is that?
BUILDING SHIPS!?!??!!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey i remember that meme

i'm still going to uphold my promise where i'll get it and delete it on video

(:
(10-03-2016, 10:06 AM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]hey i remember that meme

i'm still going to uphold my promise where i'll get it and delete it on video

(:

How dare you, kids in africa could have eaten that
(10-03-2016, 10:05 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]BUILDING SHIPS!?!??!!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yus, kinda. But until we get Pob 2.0, it will be done manual via admin input.
This is going to be a test for ''unique'' ships via serverside edits.
(10-03-2016, 12:09 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Yus, kinda. But until we get Pob 2.0, it will be done manual via admin input.
This is going to be a test for ''unique'' ships via serverside edits.
Are those special ships still going to be SRP-Restricted? Or available to anyone with the proper resources?
Since the test will mostly involve publicly-available equipment (read: codenames) and non-pimpship-accessable effects, it will be available for anyone to get, no matter their RP skill. Which I think is only fair.

However if this sort of stuff will turn out to be interesting, an event chain will be made so that players can gain access to some very unique gear. Within the boundaries of ''reasonable''. However, these kinds of ships would be made so that equipment, name and other things are not changable - basically they would be getting a SRP ship for free, but with all of the current standing SRP rules and regulations.
That sounds neat, Spazzy!
My dream of a custom ship might come true...

[drool intensifies]
WTB 4.85 Sabre blueprints.

(10-03-2016, 12:15 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]However, these kinds of ships would be made so that equipment, name and other things are not changable

As in we won't be able to change the guns, counter measures, AU, etc? Or you mean we won't be able to change the ship itself's stats, as in speed, hull, slots, description, name, etc?

Either way, this looks interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3