Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone! [HUN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, i have a beginner player, and i try to search Hungary player/players for help me in the game. My english is bad, and some thing i dont understand in the multyplayer. So thanks the reply-s and have a nice day! Smile
Ahm hi
I don't want to be rude, but...

Code:
2.1 Everything must be in understandable English
(10-03-2016, 03:57 PM)Legionnaire Wrote: [ -> ]Ahm hi

Code:

Kudos to Legi for reminding new players to read the rules.
Welcome to Discovery!

Trust me, learning English is much easier if you're actively participating in the community of this server/mod. Since you already have got a 5k transport, check out factions you're interested in. You'll enjoy your stay if you're playing with other members of the community. As I already told you on Skype, feel free to message me or one of the Angels and ask for help.

Safe skies.
Welcome Megabite,

I think you'll find the greater part of the community are patient and accepting of other people, if you need any help feel free to drop me a PM, i'm not fluent but do speak some Hungarian

Hope you enjoy your stay on Discovery

Jagged
hey i knew what he said, next youll be having a go at Nome
Szervusz!

Épp indulóban vagyok, szóval csak pár szóban: angolul elég jól érthetően kommunikálni fontos, ez a válaszott közös nyelve a Discovery játékosközösségnek, és ezért is van erről külön szabály is, de kellő gyakorlással - amire itt bőven lesz alkalmad - elég sokat lehet tanulni rövid idő alatt. Addig is vagyunk még egy páran magyarul beszélő játékosok, pl. , még aki van, szóljon, nem biztos, hogy tudok mindenkiről. Na őket/minket nyugodtan lehet zaklatni kérdésekkel, illetve ha az angol már megy rendesen, akkor kb akárkit. Lehet, hogy írok bővebben amint lesz több időm.

Üdv,
Thyrzul

Hello!

Right now I'm about to leave, so just a few quick words: speaking English somewhat fluently is important for communication as it is the chosen common language of the Discovery gaming community, that's also why it has it's own rule, but with sufficient practice - which here you'll get plenty of - you can learn a lot in short time. Until then there are still a few of us Hungarian speakers, e.g. , anyone else feel free to post, I likely don't know all of us. Well they/we can be contacted with questions freely, or once English goes well, basically anyone. I may write more once I have more time for that.

Cheers,
Thyrzul
Helló,

Bármi segítségre van szükséged itt vagy skypon bármikor elérsz

Hello, Contact me for any help. Thx,
(10-03-2016, 03:52 PM)Megabite Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, i have a beginner player, and i try to search Hungary player/players for help me in the game. My english is bad, and some thing i dont understand in the multyplayer. So thanks the reply-s and have a nice day! Smile

(10-03-2016, 03:57 PM)Legionnaire Wrote: [ -> ]Ahm hi

Code:

But you ARE rude !
Newbie specifically say he search for players with knowledge of his home language because he wans some specific explanation , his English is good enough to play in server , i played with him yesterday , and i advised him to ask something like this .
Read OP well before you post !
Szevasz Cool
Pages: 1 2