Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: National Council HC, MNS Ancona || CC: Orange Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Greetings,

I am afraid but I am the bearer of bad news today. The Destroyer-class MNS Ancona under the National Council colors breached the 4.5.3. agreement of the Treaty by operating in New York system. In fact this is not the first time he does that as we have evidence of a system-wide transmission from MNS Ancona at 29th of September, meaning that it has remained in Liberty space for a month or entered Lane Hacker-recognized space multiple times.

It is also very interesting to hear the captain (?) of MNS Ancona shout to Liberty Navy fleet and in the presense of two Lane Hacker operatives that "this place is HIS PLAYGROUND". What have we done to be insulted in such an obnoxious manner?

I understand that mistakes can be made as it is part of the human nature. Perhaps he thought the Lane Hackers do not care or enforce the Treaty. So we would like to give your captain the confidence that this was merely a misstep, something we can easily leave behind and forget. However we also want to make sure he does not repeat that again. I believe the most favorable way to do that is to come in this channel and wire monetary reparations to LH~R&D. We can leave the exact amount of credits to his choice, I am sure he intends to fully restore our confidence.

Thank you in advance.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
deleted
deleted